for One of those nights

11/9/2015 c1 7fanfiction91
Ahh ! I loved this ! Haha it had me grinning from ear to ear over here . Derek was so cute with his response
11/24/2013 c1 56Nix1978
Loved this...Derek was so cute saying the girl he liked didn't like anyone ... Cute
10/27/2013 c1 taylor
Awwwwww loved this story because is so sweet and perfect
Demily es the best couple
10/24/2013 c1 Frenzy cmfan
Awwwww...that was so sweet, each of them like each other but afraid to tell the other for fear of rejection. I love this Demily fluffiness:-)
10/24/2013 c1 Guest
Good first start at a story . Your English and sentence structure will get better the more you write :)) . Good start :)) and sweet Derek and Emily moment:)) DEMILY :))
Keep writing :))
10/24/2013 c1 Guest
For the love of God, use proper PARAGRAPHS
10/24/2013 c1 2paullyn6
Another fantastic,awesome,superb,magnificent,fabulous,sens ational,terrific and wonderfully written chapter and story as always by you. How very romantic and sweet both Emily and Derek not sure how the other feels asking those questions to each other that the finally able to tell each other that they are both in love with each other. So very touching,sweet and heartwarming love story really love genius,romantic,brilliant and masterful work as always by you. Cannot wait to read more of your future stories too bad this is completed as I would love to read more of this you very much to you again for always sharing your very gifted talents with all of us.