for Shinobi Sensei Naruto!

7/4/2015 c1 Megaplayer49
Too bad you stopped writing this story has so much potential
4/9/2015 c1 walkerman
next chapter
2/14/2014 c1 narutoDkurosaki
this should be in the x-overs area because there are so many females from many different animes and manga that it is annoying as hell but there is no one from negima
2/10/2014 c1 darkassassin619
Dude this fic looks so epic I was so ticked when I finished the chapter cause I wanted to read more I am hooked and cant wait for more. The story looks awesome the girls that are or will be in the harem I just cant wait to read how they fall for naruto. I woud like to ask that you add anko,kurenai,temari,ayame,yugao and koyuki. So all I got to say is please, PLEASE update soon so fricken eager to read the next chapters so till then take care and god bless :)
2/8/2014 c1 7Dreaming of the Phoenix
I believe you were looking for the word 'antics' rather than 'antiques' to describe Naruto's behavior. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing where this story goes.
1/29/2014 c1 13Have a Little Feith
I would've loved to see Ruby Rose and Blake Belladonna in this, if only because of a new found love of RWBY. If you haven't seen it yet, you can find it at the RoosterTeeth website.
12/27/2013 c1 11shadow12
Hmm, not sure about story lines but i know i would like too see the part where kokoha (?) Comes in and challenges moka to a fight. And maybe you could add her(moka) kasumi (misty) and that one girl who has a fear of men to the harem?

Anyway keep up the good work.
12/14/2013 c1 Guest666
Please update this story is good
12/8/2013 c1 Apocalyptica-sama
First, I want to get this out of the way...HOLY CRAP what is up with that class list? So much babes...Oppai...anyone would lose themselves with girls like that.
Hmm, while I really like Issei being mixed into his personality(I think he is such a huge pervert, that he would override Naru's personality...and he act's like a wimp sometimes) but Arata is pretty cool character. He's really straightforward and is pretty smooth with words too. I think you should say his personality is that of his original self with a better experience with women(Sakura and him were pretty tight together here, right?)
I can tell you can go a HUGE way with this...their is so much plot, enemies and just simple interactions you can do with a casting like this. Most of it being simple slice-of-life.
Now...since Naruto is dubbed as a genius/prodigy in an intellectual level here, I suggest you try to bring that out in the way he talks(sometimes) and the way he deals with issues and his way of thinking.
Other than that...you got my favorite; I really want to see where you go with this.
Ja-ne.
11/12/2013 c1 19zk93
This is definitely a new approach that I haven't seen ever. Hopefully you'll add the scene where the high school girls face off against the middle school girls in dodgeball; in the right circumstances, the perviness of this story would give Naruto a field day, and possibly have him pass out from blood loss because if somehow both teams lost their clothing, and because of Naruto's perverted nature, there is a good guarantee that you could incorporate some of the Negima!? storyline into any future events; one such example, besides the dodgeball scene would be when Evangeline starts gathering energy so that she can take Negi's blood so that she would be set free, and I can see the possibility of Naruto ending up having to fight Negi, since perverted forces would be at work with Evangeline having the other students that she takes control of wear rather skimpy clothing. Even if you don't plan on doing any of that, I would at least like to know that you at least considered it. As for lemons, you don't necessarily have to do them, but I would prefer it if you did.
11/10/2013 c1 FirestarterFLCL
Really interesting start for the story. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great writing.
11/2/2013 c1 LFA7s
I have some Ideas on who you should bring in the story:

Flare and Juvia from Fairy Tail they can be like stalkers to Naruto and are part of the Naruto Fan Club(that just stared by the way).
wiki/Flare_Corona
wiki/Juvia_Lockser

The Sailor Senshi from Sailor Moon ; Ami Mizuno(Mercury) is part of the computer club, Rei Hino(Mars) works at the Shrine, Makoto Kino(Jupiter) is part of the gardening club, Minako Aino(Venus) is part of the Drama club, and Usagi Tsukino(Moon) has problems with her school work and naruto is send to help her out.
wiki/Sailor_Moon_Wiki
10/30/2013 c1 Cloves
Looking forward to this fic.
10/26/2013 c1 DarkPirateKing69
i personaly think that you should make clear to us readers if Negi and his class are in this story.. or any of the more prominent characters from Negima. what about mundus magicus? is there even magic? how many different plots you're gonna cram into this one story from all the different serieses? Akatsuki, Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, Danzo, Kabuto, Nagato, Bijuus etc. and all the equivalents from others. you're gonna have hard time keeping things consistent if you try to mix all of them somehow.

apparently Hinata goes for the kill on pure reflex.. but somehow retains that super annoying stutter.. i REALLY hope that it was just the shock of seeing her crush after so long. of course, if every other reader and you think that her canon personality is more endearing than annoying.. well, i can't do anything about it. you did such a good job in changing Sakura and Ino something tolerable, don't stop there.

i personally found Arata's personality really refreshing when i accidentally bumped in to that particular manga. such an honest pervert, but still different kind of honest compared to Issei. he will be The Ultimate Crouching Pervert, Hidden Badass, huh? just curb his Orange/Ramen/hokage obsession
10/25/2013 c1 Yumi Nakamura Chan