for Filthy

3/13/2018 c1 Guest
Great job! Loved this peice!
11/21/2013 c1 22HollyBush
I would make this review longer, but it'd be a repeat performance of everything I've said before.

It won't let me copy and paste, but the " a foul, cloying taste seemed to be rising...and they had, stung the jealousy..." paragraph is a perfect example of what I admire so much. You are truly in your character's head, whichever character it is, and you need very little words to take the reader there as well. The fractured sentences and the details you describe...it's as if you're giving your readers a close-up of the characters emotional state of being.

I love it.
10/28/2013 c1 Anearin
I really enjoyed this little drabble, very well thought out and well written :) thanks for sharing!
10/27/2013 c1 26Caricature of a Witch
Wow. I love it. Catfight at its best :D
10/26/2013 c1 Elphaba'sGirl
Oh, Glinda. Glinda. Don't you understand that Fiyero was never yours? His heart belongs to Elphaba, and you're still on a glass cloud nine, waiting for it to shatter beneath your feet. It's fine for now, but once it breaks you'll fall, and have nowhere to put your feet. Elphaba's built her life on solid ground, and only has to wait for her cloud. Now that it's come, yours has started to break.

Wow. That was really impactful. Just... Wow.

Luv it!
10/25/2013 c1 James Birdsong
Written well.
10/24/2013 c1 26RavenCurls
I thought that the word was more appropriate for the good witch - her filthy little mind :-P
10/24/2013 c1 30elphabaoftheopera
Ooooh, I had never thought of this point of view. VERY well written. I found this through tumblr. I'm tumblruser elphabaoftheopera.

Mindy
10/24/2013 c1 18theHAPPYobsessedwickedfan3611
Wow, I'm speechless. That was really amazing, aw poor Glinda, I do feel sorry for her a little, but hey everyone get's jealous and does stupid things right? Anyway, great oneshot I loved it!

-Happy3611