for The Travels of Juubi and Sage

9/14/2020 c6 ajsumy
Here’s 6 years after the last update still waiting for the next
1/30/2017 c6 ytygr
Well, here's hoping one day The Real World will give you a break and let you finish the story.
12/30/2016 c6 Guest
uPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATE
7/20/2016 c6 ARSLOTHES
interesting concept, looking forward to the next chapter whenever it comes
9/9/2014 c5 tastybigsexy
I love this the whole story is great. I really love "battle tits" :-D so made my day.
9/7/2014 c5 RikudoNaruto1
this fanfic is incredibly interesting I havent quite read a fic like this before
9/7/2014 c4 RikudoNaruto1
great chapter loving the trolling being done on minato and kushina lol
9/7/2014 c3 RikudoNaruto1
have another review
9/7/2014 c2 RikudoNaruto1
awesome thanks for fixing the chapters up, now if you will excuse me theres reading to be done ;)
9/7/2014 c1 RikudoNaruto1
this would have been a good read if you didnt repeat the same chapters
9/6/2014 c3 ManxomeFoe
Ok, this chapter is a waste of ink. Nothing new, just a repeat of last chapter.
7/28/2014 c5 10RealmeNevertobeseen
Well, this is an interesting story :) you have some minor grammar problems though, like you keep saying "threw" instead of "through" and "say" instead of "saw" or "see" and other minor grammar mistakes :P hopefully, you have gotten better over the hiatus :) can't wait for the next update!
5/28/2014 c5 3fox tamer 113
Using thy Ten Commandments of Reviewing I shalt start! XD

I enjoyed how you incorporated the idea of multiple universes have different laws and techniques, like how 'Sage' explained "Your truth is not the only one that exists". I love how well thought out this plot of yours. It shows you didn't just write the first thing that comes to mind and forgetting the rest of the plot. (Like me... *shame*)

I dislike that it feels (for me, anyways) kind of rushed? I mean, you time skipped for four months, and suddenly Tsunade's there. I apologize if I sound rude or anything.

Hm, I guess, that's all I have to say.
I eagerly wait for your next update.
_
4/24/2014 c5 3Bananarock509
Update soon this story is funny
4/11/2014 c5 Great
Ha! Sage is a version of Hinata and Juubi is a version of Naruto! They are making his parents suffer, but at the same time, being strong. I do hope for the next chapter!
25 Page 1 2 Next »