for Pandora: Xero Years

9/9/2020 c1 seanearlvillar1008
YAY! I'M MORE EXCITED ABOUT YOU LIVING THAN THE SEQUEL BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE TGE SEQUEL MORE
6/5/2016 c6 1XFlare
...eh, Thorn seems very... giggly... um...

Nah, haven't seen enough to tag her with a character archetype yet. I'll wait.

Keep writing~!
4/4/2016 c6 BlackDragonShinigami
damn. i feel bad for red. i mean he has this amazing girl, and now... now... damn im gonna cry. amazing story. sycamore is a shat head. please update. bye bye
2/3/2016 c1 Guest
I have one question... What the fuck happens with unworthy. The fuck. Usually I don't curse, but what the fuck man. You end it there! No this is unacceptable I demand you finish that story the right way.
Finish Unworthy
12/21/2015 c6 xSKILLETFANx
Xero is BACK! And what a way to return with this nice, long chapter. What a chapter! So much has been explained, leading to a whole set of new questions. Took me a good hour to read all that. Well done! Great way to return to this amazing story! :)
12/2/2015 c6 Guest
Holy motherfucking shit, this story now turned out awesome, I was litterally on the edge of my seat while I was reading it, now I'm impatient for the next chapter along with your other story Greatness.

Nice to see you are still around, I can't wait for you to update.
12/1/2015 c1 Guest
Cliffhanger...Again...
1/5/2015 c5 soraakihiko
Please Update fast ,and It was great
11/19/2014 c5 Brownie guest
I... Such behavior is inexcusable. I'm sorry someone has said something horrible like that. I don't know who will be receiving this, but I hope that somewhereinnevada knows that many people here do not condone such spiteful words and hope for some healing, though it is not necessarily known what condition he is in. Thank you for writing. I thoroughly enjoy this work. :)
11/13/2014 c4 Hibiki
Such butt head for wishin' that. People cant just take a break. Shipping isnt life...

Im glad youre here to look after John.
I really do hope he gets well soon. Good luck to ya both.
9/25/2014 c1 15SomewhereinNevada614
Reply to Uhhh

The Xero is suppose to be a representation of pokemon X and Y. Plus the X is meant there for a reason later on in the story.
9/25/2014 c1 Uhhhh
It's a good story and it's beautifully written

But why Xero? Don't you mean Zero?

Xero sounds like something a hardcore gamer fanboy kid who looks at pictures of his waifus in his mum's basement wrote

And I'm preeeetty sure you're not one of those
8/10/2014 c5 candylemon3
What the fvck is with all these hardcore fans these days. No one should tell someone to die just for a fucking ship. People these days need to stop being so immature. Just ignore those dumb people. I hope that Johnathan gets well soon.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »