for It's Hard to Explain

5/18/2016 c1 JimChou
Très belle introspection de la part de Peter. C'est un personnage intéressant; il a des doutes en permanence et sa vie est sans aucun doute bien plus compliquée depuis qu'il a noué des liens d'amitié avec Neal; mais c'est un homme profondément loyal, bon et humain même dans les moments où il dit des choses dures qu'il ne traduit pas en actions. Et Neal aussi est en fait un quelqu'un de loyal qui ne sait pas toujours où donner de la tête. Bref, c'était top.
11/6/2013 c1 12Crystalzap
very nice, Peter's POV was a good choice here :)
11/1/2013 c1 25JubileeKnight
Well done! That was a painful scene, but somewhat inevitable and your depiction of Peter's likely thought processes was excellent.
10/30/2013 c1 13last1stnding
I really enjoyed this.

The show unfortunately, cuts so many corners any more, we never get to see any of the emotional turmoil that Peter has gone through. You do a nice job of letting us see Peter's exhaustion, stress and, yes, through it all, a sneaking suspicion returned that Neal has done something illegal yet again. He feels simply unable to cope with it.
The line "He didn't want to play anymore" nails it perfectly.
10/26/2013 c1 7Freckle Red
Awesome, I went in mad at Peter and now I love him all over again. Thanks.
10/25/2013 c1 18True Love Lives Forever
I really like your take on Peter after the first episode. I wish the writers made got him figure out why Neal stole those coins in the second episode, but he continues to be blissfully oblivious and just suspects him of crimes without giving much thought to the "why", or at least enough thought to remember his own words of Neal doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

I sure hope we get to see your version of Peter in the show soon before there is an even bigger rift with them. And yes, they are technically in speaking terms, but it's really not the same in my opinion, even when looking at how Peter was describing Neal to the new handler.

Thanks for sharing.
10/25/2013 c1 50PadyandMoony
I like this Peter much better than the one currently in the show. This Peter is in character and consistent with show Peter up till this season, smart! Figuring out what happened! Great work! I'd love to see how you would resolve this!
10/25/2013 c1 2Of Stories and Songs
Exactly my thoughts. I'll admit I was ready to murder Peter when I first heard him call Neal a criminal, after everything. And then I realized that it's Peter we're talking about here. Peter, who sucks at expressing feelings. Peter, who flew halfway around the world to get his friend home. He doesn't mean it in an evil way. He means "goddammit, I can't even IMAGINE you going back to prison, but I'm not so sure I still have what it takes to keep you out".
10/25/2013 c1 Chanda
Well, I love Peter too - Neal's gorgeous but Peter is the one you take home to marry. Anyway, I really like this - and I haven't even seen the new season. I can't get cable right now, and haven't been able to for a long time, so I watch online when I can, when it's up. Sometimes I miss. But I think you've done a lovely job!
10/25/2013 c1 Guest