for Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year

10/24/2015 c1 http.coraline.clarence
Where's the story?
7/13/2015 c1 1amn.waqar
This was INCREDIBLE! Pleeeeaaaaaassssssse update soon!

But seriously, this is not a story. You should take it off. I mean, what on earth will you GAIN out of this? You'll just receive hate from people who actually want a story, like me.
3/28/2015 c1 Marizelle
Austin and ally cristmas story on TVs Disney channel

Austin accidentally kisses Jessie in a riview and ally braces up with Austin and Jessie tells ally it was a mistake and ally forgives Austin and then they become a couple again
2/1/2015 c1 Guest
wowo i really like your story and i hope you can make a sequel pelas
2/8/2014 c1 AwesomeAusllyRockinRauraR5Four
Ummmmmm...Where's the story? Sorry it's just...not here.
1/5/2014 c1 ReturnOfRaura
What the heck is this?
1/3/2014 c1 RossLynchLover13
Um... Where's the story? I like the summary, but we readers want to hear the story. It sounds like it has potential to be a great story, but where never gonna know if you don't write. Let me tell you a something, great writers have soul and dedication. Now I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but trying to give you motivation. I hope you give this story a chance because you have great potential. If you choose to continue and need an example of what makes a great story check out Deadwood Covenant By Tavvy13. It's got an excellent plot, no grammatical errors, I'm sure it will give be a great example for you. Well I hope you read it, remember to leave Tavvy13 a review. Also tell her that her story was recommended to you by a fan of her story. Well I have got to go, I hope you succeed in your story.

Sincerely,RossLynchLover13
11/16/2013 c1 guest
if you're going to write a story write a fucking story not just some random shit no one wants to see
11/2/2013 c1 Guest
You fucking suck its not even a story bitch