for Perspective

8/19/2018 c17 Guest
NICE STORY
3/3/2014 c17 47Motsie of Atlantis
Loved this story - you captured the emotions and feelings of each of them well - I enjoyed each and every chapter
12/18/2013 c17 1bjq
Callen is so sweet. FABULOUS update BTW
12/17/2013 c17 rigger42
I actually like where you left it, with a sense of comfort and understanding between them. He will be there with her because he wants to be and she seems able to accept that and let him in and lean on him. Its hopeful without tying everything up with a neat bow.
12/17/2013 c17 blue dogs rock
aww nallen
i liked this chapter it was fantastic
12/17/2013 c17 57ananova
A perfect ending to the fic. I liked how you had Callen realize that he was sleeping better, perhaps all he needed was the comforting presence of someone he loves, something he's never really had until now. And that last line with Nell's confidence about being able to beat the cancer together was perfect. Great fic, thanks so much for sharing, and if you ever do decide to write a sequel I will definitely read it.
12/5/2013 c16 1bjq
FABULOUSLY SPECTACULAR
12/4/2013 c16 18SnoopGirl69
Hetty's words with Nell and Callen's words at the end of the chapter were my favourite parts in yet another superbly written story from you :)
12/4/2013 c16 blue dogs rock
nalen
team callen
callen was feeling a tad over protective!
great chapter
12/4/2013 c16 57ananova
Nice addition to this story. I liked Hetty's comment congratulating Nell on being able to threaten Callen with a gun without him retaliating. Glad they made up, kind of, and that Callen realized he was being overbearing (even though I get where he's coming from). Can't wait to see what happens next.
12/4/2013 c15 1bjq
YOU DO NELL. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
12/4/2013 c8 Guest
Seriously fuck Eric. He'd get his ass kicked so badly. And nell not telling callen is ridiculous. I never liked eric. And why would he bring him to the hospital to send I'm home? That a when he get knee capped.
12/3/2013 c15 57ananova
I can understand where Nell is coming from, she just wants a little normalcy to hold on to. But I can also understand that Callen is worried about her. What a mess. And now the whole team can see that something is up. I can just see them jumping to the wrong conclusion after that confrontation too. Excellent addition, can't wait to see what happens next.
12/3/2013 c15 18SnoopGirl69
I am torn between feeling sorry for Callen because he just wants to be there for her and Nell being assertive, independent & wanting things to be normal. Great chapter but please don't have Nell shoot Callen ;)
12/3/2013 c15 blue dogs rock