for Rei's Heartbreak

8/3/2017 c1 3Marsgoddess1
Thanks for this beautiful piece. Rei and Haruka are my favorite senshi with Usagi being my least favorite because her role has always been predictable as it is with all hero leads. All the points Rei brought up were great too. Although the relationship seemed one-sided it didn't mean her feelings weren't real. Also Mamoru entertained her feelings so it may not have been one-sided as some believe.
2/14/2015 c1 3Saiaino23
This sweet, I loved the idea of Mars past self having a different name. I would love to know were you got the name as well?
10/26/2013 c1 James Birdsong
Great. Awesome for sure.
10/26/2013 c1 5Dark Moon Ministry
This is a really nice little one shot, I think. It's always interesting to read the characters' personal thoughts and reflections of what has transpired, and Rei's one-sided love for Mamoru is a very heavy part of the anime that does not get covered very well. Good job!

If I am going to comment on some more technical aspects, I would recommend that you do not introduce and end visions and similar things with just an explicit comment ("Vision starts", "Vision ends", "Flashback", "Usagi's POV" etc.). It makes the transition rather rough for the reader and takes away some of the flow of the story. Instead, use the writing to let the present smoothly fade into the vision/flashback and then back out again. If you feel that is not enough and you really want to highlight that it is a vision or flashback, you can put the block of text into italics. It is easy and it works well.

But anyway, this story was really good and I liked it. Keep it up!
-D.M.M.
10/26/2013 c1 6WeirdRaptor
There are too few fanfics that get Rei. This is one of them. Thank you for writing this so much.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service