FanFiction.Net
for Strike Blacklight

11/29/2013 c2 Guest
I love the story and I can't wait for the pairing to come up and the next chapter too.
11/15/2013 c2 Sao4life
I really hope u update love the story and the person I just wonder who is he going to be paired with and really hope u up I love this story so far so I'm going to fav and follow this story
11/13/2013 c2 Guest
I love the idea of the story and the plot and I can't wait to see the next chapter.
11/4/2013 c2 NoCreativity
Congrats on posting your first story... and creating your first Gary Stu!

Seriously, your OC is one of the best pilot in the world by the age of 12! Fucking 12! You do know that the minimum age required to join the US military is 17, right? I'm pretty certain that the US is against using child soldiers. And how a 12-year-old was even allowed to drive a vehicle, let alone fly a fighter jet, is beyond me. I don't care if this is due to some kind of experiment; it's still unrealistic as hell. Then after being transported to the SW universe, he immediately gained the ability to use magic and then this Striker Unit resembling his fighter jet with absurd power-ups appeared out of nowhere. As if that's not enough, he managed to control it perfectly first time around. Another thing the pisses me off is how you turns Mio into a wimp. In canon, her shield didn't become weak until the eight episode of the first season and It's shown that she can use her magic eye while moving. But your OC can't just simply destroy the Neuroi, right? He has to save Mio as well. Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention that he destroyed the Neuroi with one shot? Then the chapter ends with a hint of an upcoming "forced" relationship between him and Yoshika.

The only advice I can think of is for you to rewrite your OC; make him more believable e.g. have him being an average pilot instead of being one of the best, as well as increasing his age. You should also have him learn how to control his magic and using his Striker Unit, instead of having him mastering them first time around.

That's all I have to say, I guess. I don't mind if you disagree with me, but I won't be reading this story anymore if you decide to continue with the current path.
11/3/2013 c2 Jeku Kusanagi
Amazing update!
11/3/2013 c2 Guest
also when is he going to take off his helmet.
11/3/2013 c2 Guest
I really like the chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/2/2013 c2 VSX-2018
I love this chapter. It’s great. Though I should have put “top secret agents” and “world’s top scientists” in my last review instead, they both sound better.

I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. How would the 501st react when he revealed his world’s history to them? How will Mio, Gertude, and even Yoshika will react to their counterpart’s nation doing unspeakable things to the other nations, and losing the war after that? I hope that he will tell the girls about the counterparts of the World War II aces from his world. And how Shirley and Mio would respond when he says that he is directly from the Sakamoto and Yeager bloodlines? Blacklight might also teasingly said that he is biologically related to Mio and Shirley, only from a different universe.

Shirley might faint afterwards, while Mio doesn't know how to react to that situation.

Hopefully, he will also tell the girls about the terrorist organization called New World Order from his world.

I was thinking if you can uhhh… if you can make the next chapter the only longest chapter you ever make, since Blacklight will be telling the Witches about his world’s history and about himself. I hope you are good in your World History subject.

On a side-note, have you read A Long Walk in the Dark – Arc 1 by Ghostrider 21? Here is the link:

/ s / 9700912 / 1 / A – Long – Walk – in – the – Dark – Arc – 1

If you do, then go and read the fifth chapter of A Long Walk in the Dark – Arc 1. This is where you get the most important points and clues.

-[A Long Walk in the Dark – Arc 1]: [Chapter 5: Show and Tell]
11/2/2013 c1 Guest
love the idea. Can't wait too read what happens to him
10/30/2013 c1 Guest
Love the idea and I am really looking forward to the next chapters
10/26/2013 c1 Ghost
Oh ya! THIS is going to be good!
That's relly all I can say for now, but this.
The humor I see would be rivalry between Blacklight and Hartmann. The REAL Hartmann STILL to this day the highest scoring ace in the world so i see that it could be the case for the humor and much much more in other specs of this story plz make the chapters longer as soon as you can!
10/27/2013 c1 Guest
I like the story so far. Can't wait for new chapter.
10/26/2013 c1 VSX-2018
That is a great prologue. Hopefully Blacklight will adapt to this new universe and becoming a great help to the 501st JFW when he officially joins the 501st. I am hoping if he can reveal to the Witches the history of the other Earth, starting from World War I 'till recently. I hope you are good with the History subject.

Meanwhile, I think the Enlightened Lord (or EL or Lord) felt that something is not right about Blacklight's disappearance. Blacklight cannot be defeated that easily. So he (or she?) will send New World Order (or NWO) scientists to investigate the area where Blacklight disappear. What the EL will find out later on is the residual energy that leads to another universe... another Earth to conquer. The NWO scientists will be working around the clock to find a solution to possibly create a gateway to the "Other Side". But what the Lord truly wants is to destroy Blacklight once and for all. This is the Enlightened Lord's priority.

At the same time, the US government also felt something's wrong with the picture. They knew Blacklight, the world's greatest hero cannot be killed that easily. So they will send their best spies and gathers the world's best scientists to the same area where Blacklight disappear to figure out Blacklight's disappearance. When they discover the strange residual energy, the scientists of every nation will also be working around the clock to create a gateway to the "Other Side". Their mission is to bring Blacklight back in one piece. This is their priority.

The NWO and the United Nations will called the Strike Witches universe, the Other Side. This is a reference to the sci-fi TV series, Fringe.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3