FanFiction.Net

I like your story
1/13/2015 c1 artemis 5
awsome
11/10/2013 c1 blah
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE AND SWEET! I can totally picture them meeting like this. Thank you for sharing it with me!
10/28/2013 c1 17qweerlittlefish
This was really sweet and though it was short, I really enjoyed it!

There were some parts where the tenses changed a little bit, but otherwise it was very well written.

The relationship moved quite fast, but I suppose that often happens in fiction, and it was very cute, either way!

One little tip I can give you, which I may not always follow myself, but may help the wonderfully written dialogue flow a little bit better, is by giving a new line for each person with each new phrase they say. You did do this very well at times, but there were a few moments where the two different dialogues were very close together. It's not necessarily a bad thing, nor do you need to change it, but it may help for ease-of-reading next time round.

The last line, "They soon part ways, both excited and hoping it rains again tomorrow." was very cute! And it ended the story well!

Awesome first fic!

Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

-Soph
10/27/2013 c1 6RoyalVictory
awwww, that was so cute! it's a really, really good job for a first fic! my only advice would be to describe. what's the cafe like? is the is the server rude about telling them to leave? does the rain ever let up slightly? what does the sky look like? what does the air taste like?
10/26/2013 c1 4StarGirl26
It sounded realy cute, it was a great way for them to meet.
10/26/2013 c1 spitfireforever
i love it! write more about spitfire :) you're a excellent writter
10/26/2013 c1 22Chalant Lover
Hey Irene! The story might need a little bit more proof reading but other than that I think it's cute :)