FanFiction.Net
for Bunnie gives Tails a bath

3/10/2018 c1 Guest
Bunnie: Tails, looks like it's that time of week again: Bath Time!

(Tails' pupils go wide)

Bunnie: Come on sugar. Let's go get the water started.

(Tails just stands there)

Bunnie: Ya'll are gonna have to get in that tub, Tails. (Tails still does nothing) Now sugar, as Sonic would say to Robotnik, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Or the medium way. Or the semi-easy-medium-hard way. Or the sort of hard with a touch awkward easy difficult challenging way.

Tails: Um, Aunt Bunnie, could you say that again a little slower? I didn't quite catch that 'cause you were talking so fast and saying fancy words. Have you and Sonic been playing tounge twisters again?

Bunnie: Oh so that's how ya'll wanna play it, huh? (Scene transition) Oh Tails! Check out this new toy Sonic ordered off EBay!

Tails: Ooh, what is it?

Bunnie: (Giggle) It's a ball. I know how much you love playing fetch!

Tails: Oh you bet i do!

Bunnie: (Throws ball toward bathroom) Go get it sugar!

(Tails goes after it, the ball flies back toward Bunnie)

Bunnie: (Confused) Huh?!

Tails: Wow, it flies!

Bunnie: (Looks at box) Let me see that. ''New Boomerang flying ball. Really works''. Hmph, really works my BUTT!

(Bunnie throws the box away and walks off. Then the box flies back round and hits her on the head)

Bunnie: Ow! (Scene transition) TAILS! YOU GOTTA HELP ME, SUGAR! I GOT ME A BOMB STRAPPED AROUND MAH WAIST BY ROBOTNIK! IT'S GONNA EXPLODE IN 3 SECONDS UNLESS YA'LL TAKE A BATH!

Tails: Pfft, really Bunnie? You think I'm that stupid? You really think Robotnik would do something like THIS just so I can take a bath? (Walks away) You're on your own, pal.

Bunnie: Please?! (Bomb explodes) Darnit. (Scene transition) Alright Tails, you've left me no choice but now I'm a gonna have to assault you're mind with subliminal messages.

(Bunnie shows Tails images of a bathtub, soap, a shower head and then a really ugly picture of Sonic)

Tails: Uh, Bunnie? Why the heck is Sonic looking creepy and have words above his head saying ''I am god''?

Bunnie: (Embarrassed laugh) Heh, uh. Sorry ya'll had to see that, sugar. (Walks away)

Tails: Hey wait a minute! You didn't even answer my question! Come back here!

(Scene transition)

Bunnie: Hey Tails! How about some leapfrog? (Jumps over Tails) Yeehaw! Okay, you're turn sugar!

Tails: Um, you do realise I can fly, right? With my two tails? Hence why I'm called Tails? I really don't see a point in leapfrog if I can fly...

Bunnie: (Gives Tails puppy dog eyes) Please?!

Tails: (Groan) Oh alright. (Tails gets on Bunnie's back and then Bunnie throws him toward the bathroom. Tails hits the wall head first) Ow!

Bunnie: Oops! Heh, sorry sugar.

(Scene transition, Tails is now covered in bandages after hitting his head on the wall)

Bunnie: Hey Tails! How about some leapfrog?

Tails: Nice try aunt, but I'm not falling for THAT a second time! (Whacks Bunnie on the head with walking stick)

Bunnie: Ow! I probably deserved that! (Scene transition) I got an extra delicous chilli dog for the next fella to take a bath in this hut.

Tails: Bribing me with food, really? Is that the best you can come up with?

Sonic: (appears out of nowhere in his own bathtub) Thanks Bunnie! (Eats chilli dog in one bite and dissapears)

(Bunnie and Tails just stare at each other confused. Scene transition, Bunnie does really stupid idiotic embarrassing dancing in front of an annoyed Tails)

Bunnie: (Singing like an idiot) Well you can tell by the way ah use my walk and uh something something, no time to talk, music helps something lyrics and uh...

Tails: (Bored yawn) And I thought Sonic's singing was terrible.

Bunnie: (Still singing off key and dancing like an idiot) Ah, ah, ah, ah, Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive! Ah, ah, ah, ah, Stayin' ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...

Robotnik: (appears out of nowhere and knocks Bunnie out) SILENCE!

Bunnie: (Waking up from unconsciousness) Ugh, i feel like I've been dragged through a knothole...

Tails: Oh god Bunnie, not that terrible pun again.

Bunnie: My dancing didn't work either huh.

Tails: Nope.

If anyone else is reading this review/parody of Spongebob with Tails and Bunnie, you'll have to finish it for me and post it somewhere, I'm out of ideas and I'm stopping here.
3/10/2018 c1 Guest
Bunnie: Tails, looks like it's that time of week again: Bath Time!

(Tails' pupils go wide)

Bunnie: Come on sugar. Let's go get the water started.

(Tails just stands there)

Tails: Ooh, what is it?

Bunnie: (Giggle) It's a ball. I know how much you love playing fetch!

Tails: Oh you bet i do!

Bunnie: (Throws ball toward bathroom) Go get it sugar!

(Tails goes after it, the ball flies back toward Bunnie)

Bunnie: (Confused) Huh?!

Tails: Wow, it flies!

Tails: Hey wait a minute! You didn't even answer my question! Come back here!

(Scene transition)

Bunnie: (Gives Tails puppy dog eyes) Please?!

Bunnie: Oops! Heh, sorry sugar.

Bunnie: Hey Tails! How about some leapfrog?

Tails: Bribing me with food, really? Is that the best you can come up with?

Tails: (Bored yawn) And I thought Sonic's singing was terrible.

Robotnik: (appears out of nowhere and knocks Bunnie out) SILENCE!

Tails: Oh god Bunnie, not that terrible pun again.

Bunnie: My dancing didn't work either huh.

Tails: Nope.

6/10/2017 c1 foxy'tails'prowe
It was short but good. I liked it but gotta stop reading fanfic for now gotta scare a nightgaurd.
6/1/2014 c1 18Sonic Thunder Saiyan Turtle
You need to improve your spelling & put space between your words.
12/21/2013 c1 13Velvet D'Coolette
So you have another cute theme here. I admit, I feel a bit uncomfortable about this one as I have always thought of Tails as being old enough to bathe himself, so I instinctively feel that something a bit odd is going on in this story.

That said, I'm always pleased to see a story that revolves around characters' home lives, it makes a nice contrast to the heavy-handed drama in many other stories. Who says a story has to be about life and death situations?

One other thing I'm wondering is this: "Tails takes his red sneakers off and his white gloves off." Why was Tails wearing his shoes in bed? And his gloves, for that matter.
10/27/2013 c1 19Lord Kelvin
You forgot to format it, too. Look at the stuff you are about to post.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
10/26/2013 c1 UltimateCCC