for History of the Marauders

12/25/2020 c8 Guest
PLEASE WRITE MOREEEEEEEEEEEE
like I especially need the big where they find out about Remus’ lycanthropy pleaseeeeeeee
12/3/2020 c8 6PaleWolfsHowl
This stories great. You really captured the reactions perfectly! Brilliant!
11/30/2020 c8 Guest
This is soooo good. Plz continue or someone else adopt. I’d rly like to see how this ends and how everyone reacts to their fights and such as well as what happened in 5th year. PLZ CONTINUE bc this is amazing
11/20/2020 c5 Gryffinpuff
I was on the floor pissing myself from laughter while my mother thought I was dying this is the best fanfic ever!
11/13/2020 c8 AlennaHerondale
Hi! I love this.
Are you going to continue this story?
PLEASE continue this story.
9/27/2020 c8 Steampunk Slytherin
I practically hyperventlated I was laughing so hard this entire fic and I would like to do that again, so can you please update?
9/20/2020 c8 Celeste Lucretia Black
You really should continue, though... maybe if you made it a little angsty...
9/19/2020 c3 8Bioluminescent-Moon
You favour the word 'scream', don't you?
9/2/2020 c8 Guest
Please continue with this great w
7/4/2020 c1 Guest
please continue, or let someone else adopt it
4/21/2020 c8 thecrazyshipper3746
I love this book it’s amazing
4/11/2020 c8 IceSnowCream
I love your story. I is really funny and can make your day. I know it has been years but please continue. Don't be discouraged. This story is too good to describe.
12/31/2019 c8 Tsavorith
Wow, I really love this story ;)! I've never read anything as funny as that! The reactions are great, it's good to see the marauders (minus Peter, of course) laughing and joking together again. I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/27/2019 c8 2Steve Rogers fan
Omg! This is one of the best books I have ever read, no joke. I love the Marauders and the reading/watching books/films so this has been really good for me. I don’t want to push but will you update chain or is it discontinued?
11/27/2019 c8 Alyssa