FanFiction.Net

Cuteees
6/1 c1 8Portside Crowds
adorable c3
8/9/2019 c1 mitsukisomsomi
This was so fun and cute! I wish you'd make a sequel on their date or something _
12/5/2016 c1 Guest
Really awesome! I loved seeing SasuHina running around holding hands like the adorable dorks they are. Thanks for sharing!
11/25/2016 c1 DAngel7
It was a really sweet SasuHina. 31 pages lol! I hope you get the inspiration to write more.
9/16/2016 c1 kawena85
Great story! Interesting and entertaining!
Glad they plucked up their courage in the end and got together!
8/27/2015 c1 9honeyblood17
Hahahah. I love the Konohamaru can't catch 'em all. It was weird thing to say. But funny nontheless. I will always love Hyuuga connection. Neji's overprotectiveness and Hanabi's teasing. It's so weirdly natural yet refreshing. And everyone's reaction is on point and IC. So cute and simple.
3/27/2015 c1 readchangelive
I love this! So adorable :-)well done !
3/6/2015 c1 Mala137SHL
Nice :-)
12/1/2014 c1 cb
hahaha. i don't usually enjoy AU fics but this one's nice. i actually wondered what will happen if they needed the license from neji instead. sasuke wouldn't probably finish the race hahaha :)
11/24/2014 c1 Lisonette
Good job ! I really enjoyed reading your fic, thanks a lot !
I love Sasuhina, they're so cute, aww :)
12/3/2013 c1 MaiMerodii
I hardly log on here... When did you get into SasuHina anyway?
The idea is cute, and it flows, but I think you could add a bit more detail to some sections since they seem like you're just skimming over some parts. Like, the interaction with Sai or the fact that the fangirls aren't pestering Sasuke like you indicated they were.
All in all, well written.
But still a GaaHina lover.
11/27/2013 c1 KonnyakuJelly
Oh this is cute!
I liked how you portrayed the characters. I didn't find them OOC at all.
I love Naruto in this, it's so like him, haha.
Keep writing. I'm curious to see what else you come up with for this adorable couple!
11/13/2013 c1 ThatUmbrella
I am curious how he managed to carry around that umbrella with all the other things he had to bring along with him. Nevertheless, nicely written!
25 Page 1 2 Next »