for Sin

11/3/2013 c1 WinryElric65
Awww- I wish this would have really happened on tonight's episode! D: Poor Carol!
10/29/2013 c1 GG
I'm gutted for poor Carol. And poor Tyreese. And maybe most of all for Rick, trying to hold it all together. I really hope they give us some good reasons next week, or I'll go out of my mind. I want Carol on the show. I want her to live and love and thrive and survive. Is that too much to ask?
10/29/2013 c1 2Tomte Mushroom
Short, powerful, real... You are such a good writer!
10/29/2013 c1 itsi3
So good!
Crystal
10/29/2013 c1 58superfelix
Oh wow wow wow...can't wait where Carol's storyline will lead over the next episodes.
10/28/2013 c1 7cindergal
All the Carick feels! I adore their relationship, and this feels like it came right out of an episode.
10/28/2013 c1 Jane
I FREAKING LOVE YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

WHY AM I SHOUTING? I DON'T KNOW. I HAVE FEELS. CARICK FEELS. *FLAILS*
10/28/2013 c1 6what evil lurks
I thought the look Carol gave Rick when he asked if she killed them was ambiguous; could be, "yes but I'm not gonna say so" or, " how could you even ask me that - as if I did such a thing".

They just keep pulling twists and turns out that ya never see coming.
10/28/2013 c1 54Kayryn
Oh, god... Made me cry but this was perfect. The things ppl are saying online about Carol right now, I can't even... But yes, this. She's not a cold-blooded killer, she didn't do it lightly, she is suffering, but to her it's all worth it because it was in an effort to keep her family safe. I love the way you write her (and Rick and Daryl), and this is just another proof to me you really get her character.
10/27/2013 c1 3In All The Chaos
Gah! Write all of the beautiful fic you want, Lady. I'm still not okay! :(
10/27/2013 c1 23serpetinefire
ouch... Beautiful but painful. Love that Rick is trying to support her. It's so hard to picture her killing someone, but if she thought they were a threat (Merle, Gov) I can understand why she would.. This season is going to kill me.. I need a happy Carick or Caryl soon.