FanFiction.Net
for Young Lazarus

10/4/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
The loss of Adric has also been addressed by the Doctor in audio dramas.
10/4/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
The Doctor had good reasons, as he stated in Time Flight, the following story.
10/4/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
Just a word about Trials And Transmutations. Take it from someone who was actually there in 1986. The Doctor wasn't put on trial for genocide. He was accused of it. Wrongfully.
7/15/2014 c12 10zendog
So, when l was a child the death of Adric traumatised me; and l still remember how it felt even after so many years. Then along came this story; well written, emotional and so in character; and l now have a much happier memory in my head. Thanks for that. Great story.
7/15/2014 c12 7Pocket Full of Pens
Hooray! A wonderful ending to a fantastic story! I absolutely loved it!
7/14/2014 c12 36BloodLily16
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYAYAY!
6/23/2014 c11 7Pocket Full of Pens
Yay! The Doctor's better thanks to his brilliant companions! Poor Adric, though, he must feel terrible about all the trouble the Doctor went through to save him. I still absolutely love this story, I'm kind of sad it's almost over.
6/23/2014 c11 36BloodLily16
The family's back together. :3
6/13/2014 c10 7Pocket Full of Pens
Oh, thank goodness he's ok, I was worried for a while there. Thank you for the quick update, I always love reading this story!
6/13/2014 c10 Emryskitty
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. ;W; I've been following your story for a long time now, and can I just say your simply brilliant! Gsgsgshsjsh im having feelings about the last part of the story. This is one of the BEST doctor who fan fictions I have read in a long time. :3 please continue with your brilliance.
6/13/2014 c10 36BloodLily16
YAYAYAYAYAY! *bounces around like a loon*
6/9/2014 c1 17sherlockedbyben
Yesss I love this so far its so good :o :D
6/9/2014 c9 7Pocket Full of Pens
Hooray! Thank you for the next chapter, I always really enjoy them. I still love the plot so much and am very excited and rather scared for the Doctor. I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/9/2014 c9 36BloodLily16
YOU'RE ALIVE!

…But will the Doctor be? DUN DUN DUN...
3/24/2014 c8 7Pocket Full of Pens
As always, very good chapter! I'm excited (and a little scared) for the outcome of the Doctor's plan. Keep writing, it's absolutely fantastic!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »