for Taking Route 66 Home

4/4/2020 c1 Caroliny Hotchner
I loved your story and I'm looking forward to i
4/17/2015 c1 Cassandra30
Way to go, Aaron!
5/5/2014 c1 7Draco lover 91
Pretty pretty pretty please write more
1/16/2014 c1 18Maeve Donovan
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE IT! PLEASEEEEE CONTINUEEEEE!
11/7/2013 c1 rigger42
Awww...so is she all in, or does she blame it on the drugs?
10/30/2013 c1 8ThePenIsMighty
This is SOOOOO how I wanted it to go!
10/30/2013 c1 9GONEiam
Really awesome story! It's a good follow up on the end of the episode! Please update soon ! :)
10/30/2013 c1 194jenny crum
I love love love it and I soooooooo hope that you continue this
10/29/2013 c1 4Shari Skye
The second to last paragraph is my favorite line. '...she assured him though Penelope's heart was quietly breaking as she encouraged her secret crush to find happiness in the arms of some unknown woman.'

Very well done, and I can't thank you enough for that. Since I haven't had a chance to jot down any of my own ideas after last week. THANK YOU THANK YOU, I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
10/29/2013 c1 9breathegsr
I have to say that I hated that episode. It's only saving grace was Penny saying "Wild Horses Sir". But this story was beautiful and was exactly what I needed to make it all better. I loved the interaction between Penelope and Jack. Great job!
10/28/2013 c1 mpachecochavez
OMG! Please don't stop this fic!
10/28/2013 c1 red2013
i love this story so much i have read three tmes. i loved hotch flirting with garcia at the end. garcia cared for hotch a long time. take your time both of the stories i am following at he minute. good luck with your new job.

red

red
10/28/2013 c1 56Leigh59
This is a wonderful one shot full of emotion. Well done.
10/28/2013 c1 Silverancy
Aww. Lovely. I always had a soft spot for Hotch/Garcia.
10/28/2013 c1 2EmEliza
This was lovely! I am a hardcore M/G shipper with the occasional Ro/G thrown in (bet you can't tell who my favorite character is lol), but the end of this episode had me smiling big time and I love your follow up to it! I hope to read more from you soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »