for The scent that lingers

9/22/2016 c1 Laura
I really enjoyed reading this!
I love reign, and always though Mary and Bash would have made such an incredible couple.

Well done!
Can't wait to read more
8/16/2016 c1 K
This was absolutely amazing. One of the mist underra
4/24/2016 c1 4JustALargeTownGirl
This is your first Reign fanfiction? This is amazing! I loved how perfect you captured Bash and Mary and how beautiful they're together
1/25/2016 c1 37Brytte Mystere
I can't believe I hadn't read this before!
Oh, please, BB, would you ever feel like continuing this?
6/1/2014 c1 Sofie
Loved this little story! Amazing!
1/18/2014 c1 A
This is so beautiful and vivid, and heart-breaking. Please write more in this fandom!
1/13/2014 c1 2SunshineFromMyHeart
Loved it! I could almost smell lavender,

Sorry my review isn't detailed but I'm sick and can't think too much.

Hope to read more from you.
12/15/2013 c1 10A-Dream's-Nightmare
I love it! I'm such a huge fan of Mary and Bash and you've captured Bash's feelings perfectly. He yearns for Mary but knows he can't have her and that just makes it all the more beautiful.
12/9/2013 c1 8chrisrose
Very nice! I liked the romantic desperation, your dramatic (but not too melodramatic!) style, and Bash's inner musings...like the way he tells himself Francis is only his half-brother and that he owes him nothing, and then regrets that thought. Sorry I'm late to read and review, but I recently started seeking out more Mash fics when Francis really started to annoy me :P Although I liked Bash better, as a character, right away, from the pilot... the showrunners spent much more time developing Mary's relationship with Francis, and they did/do have chemistry. Too bad about the Olivia thing and F's attitude towards Mary and Bash in 1x06. Now I'm pretty much on the side of the sympathetic underdog-with-no-chance...Bash. And I'm looking for fanfic to make up for the lack of Mash on the show! I've added yours to my "Mashterpieces" community, btw. ;) Write more?
11/28/2013 c1 JFrancis
Such a sweet story. Really lovely, don't be nervous, this was great writing :)
11/24/2013 c1 SUnshine
LOVED IT
11/22/2013 c1 1Faustinette
Wahou.

Oh my god please tell me you'll write more and more and MORE Mash.
Honestly one of the best Mash story I0ve read (and i spent the full day on ff)

Fau
11/16/2013 c1 That Pam
So beautiful. I am blown away. Love her returning the cloak to him covered with her scent. Please continue! !
11/16/2013 c1 MOYNKI1599
i loved this it was so sweet:)
11/14/2013 c1 3BrokenButtercup
So incredibly beautiful. I loved it so much!

My best friend and I are major Vampire Diaries and Reign fans! It's so different being able to be Delena fans together, but when it comes to Reign, she would rather ship Francis and Mary D: I wholeheartedly believe it is Bash and Mary all the way and despite Reign just starting up, I'm so happy to see that I do not ship them alone! BARY SHALL PREVAIL! ;D

Again, awesome story! Keep up that good work!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »