for Ghosts

5/21/2014 c1 dkflpn
with all that's gone on, I wonder how daryl will react to carol-if they ever put them together-yeesh
I didn't feel rick was so kind-he said things to hurt her so who knows. interesting story
11/1/2013 c1 Guest
really love this
Carick is now my ship
10/30/2013 c1 10amber24-03
First I LOVE angst. And I love Carol, so you'll get no hurt from me.

I do love Carol and Rick together. If Daryl wasn't in the picture, I might even ship them. I think you did such a great job with this one, too. It was full of angst and dread and fear. And it was sad. I felt bad for all 3 of them in that moment.

I absolutely loved this! Awesome job.
10/30/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
Very well written.
10/29/2013 c1 GG
Gah. Somehow I knew - KNEW - that was going to be your ending sentence. And I'm dead inside. Poor Carol. Poor RIck. Poor Tyreese.

I both want and dread a followup chapter here. I just can't imagine how Daryl will ever understand or forgive her for this act, much less Tyreese.
10/29/2013 c1 2Tomte Mushroom
Okay, that would be an acceptable conclusion to the mystery. Good thinkin!
10/29/2013 c1 itsi3
Wow! So good!
Crystal
10/29/2013 c1 58superfelix
Ghosts haunting her...amazing line.
10/28/2013 c1 7bgauthor
I agree with vickih. It was a shock to see that last night, but I was suspicious. Ugh! Carol! This is perfect
10/28/2013 c1 15ImOrca
Nice. That's all I need to say.
10/28/2013 c1 23serpetinefire
Ouch! Beautiful work, love rick being there for her as much as he can, daryl.. well we just don't know what is going to happen there. I think I need to go read some caryl smut to make myself feel better...