for Initiation 2

1/13/2018 c6 Mar.Mar.Johnson
I did not expect that plot twist! Not many authors have the courage to do something like that, but I liked it! I was so drawn in and curious as too what would happen next!
11/29/2016 c27 Guest
Btw you changed Annas name to Mary-it kind of snaps me out of the story, so please change it back.
2/20/2016 c27 1cattagirl05
Hi Liliana-Mae! I love ur story! Sooooo good! Probably my favourite fanfiction...EVER! Please write more! And please don't kill off any of the main characters like Veronica Roth in Allegiant! Please write more (again, I know)! You are an awesome writer! KEEP WRITING!
8/28/2014 c26 24thebigdog2895
Glad to see you are back and writing this awesome story! Keep up the good work!
8/28/2014 c26 3Fluffyninjasparklez
I don't know why people don't like this I love it!
8/18/2014 c25 Taylor
I actually like your version, since you balance out the drama quite well. Also, you are absolutely right, people need to get over the fact that you are writing the story... And I completely agree with you since some stories just rush the happy ending but you actually wait for the right continue writing the story and update soon!
8/13/2014 c25 Guest
You go girl! It's your story so you write it to YOUR liking! Keep on going!
8/4/2014 c25 Kat
I think the story is great! Please continue.
8/5/2014 c25 24thebigdog2895
Hey, I've reread all of my reviews on this story and I want to say that I'm sorry if I sound like I've been mean. I never meant to hurt you. That was not my intention. I was just leaving some of my thoughts, but I reworded them wrong. I really like this story, a lot in fact, so don't think that I hate this story, because I don't. Sure I have a preference as to what I'd like to see, but it is your fic, so you write the story. You don't need anyone's approval to write. You write what you want to write, no if ands or buts about it. Again, I'm sorry if I sounded like a hater. I don't mean to.
8/4/2014 c25 Muddlee
I love this story and I think it has a really interesting plot, its unique compared to some other stories on here that just use the same ideas. You are a very talented writer- I wish I could write like you! :D
7/24/2014 c23 laser97
This story is really interesting! I hope you plan on updating it!
7/13/2014 c23 Guest
This is so much worse than Allegiant!
7/13/2014 c6 Guest
Ewwwwww
6/22/2014 c23 CoJo247
No! Don't leave me hanging like that! Please keep going!
6/17/2014 c23 thebigdog2895
Damn it all! At least try not to leave us in a cliff hanger for too long! If you're running out of ideas, I suggest you read some other fics to see if they spark any inspiration. Also, I personally prefer a little less conflict between Eric, Jeanine, and Tris. Don't get me wrong, I love this fic, but I'd rather it go a different direction. What I mean by this is that somehow, all of this conflict with Jeanine doing her experiments with Andrew is resolved and I'd like to see Tris and Tobias raise a baby girl after a bit. I just love fics where Tobias is an overprotective father of a teenage daughter. I find it entertaining. I'm not quite sure why. I also want to see where Andrew ends up. You don't have to do any of this, but this is what I'd like to see.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »