for Dark Angel

7/24/2019 c13 19Rain Harmonia
This has been a fantastic read. I really love your take on the Shadow and your portrayal of it. Despite this having not been updated in over a year, it doesn’t seem to be marked as complete so I’m going to follow in the hopes that you’ll return to this fic at some point. I’d love to see more of this and get the Shadow’s point of view of the events at Brennenburg.
9/4/2018 c1 CbMZf
Veri n1c3oAEst0rio0
5/8/2018 c13 River1225
Wow this is great! It’s been years since I played Amnesia and I’m hardcore falling back into it. I hope you keep going, I’m pretty hooked now! Especially now that Daniel has reached Brennenberg! I’m so interested in how to Shadow will react to Alexander and the ‘rituals.’ And also, I want some vengeance against Daniel’ father. He did so well in the hospice in their confrontation. I still want the guy taken down a peg or ten. The Shadow really should have explained, now Daniel’s losing it and Alexander is there to give him a solid shove in the wrong direction. Anyway, I hope you update again soon!

I’ve started replaying the game, and it’s almost scarier playing it a second time all these years later. It makes me exceedingly empathize with Daniel, I know that I’m familiar with the game, but for the life of me I can’t remember clearly. It’s like legit having amnesia. I remember only fragments of the game, and overall feelings of terror. It’s such a fun game :)
3/25/2018 c13 12ROCuevas
This was quite well done. _
3/14/2018 c12 silent blue rose
Your back :) the shadow is still cute as ever hey is this still going to follow the canon ?
3/12/2018 c12 ROCuevas
Quite an awesome chapter.
3/11/2018 c12 Guest
Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about this story but when I got an email for it I remembered instantly and was like !
I love how you write the dynamic between the shadow and Daniel and I’m really excited to see that you’ve continued writing this! Best of luck!
3/10/2018 c12 10Notsae
Huh So the shadow is kinda Yandere here, eh? Wonder how that'll work once he's in the castle.
11/27/2017 c1 silvia.leung.127
I was very interested in the relationship between Daniel amd the Shadow. In fact, once you think about it, you'll realise how cute the Shadow is. Thanks for writing this lovely story.
10/9/2016 c11 48Chris Emrys
I am so in love with this story! I'm not sure I can begin to pull it into words, because it's a bit of everything that I like. There's the Guardian, you understand their reasons, but you want to groan because there was a point where they should have spoken to Daniel. But you can't help loving their actions, in the "that's bad" ways. Daniel is a full fledged character, with a past and family you grow to know and you feel sympathy for him. The story also starts way before the game storyline does, and it's great because we really see how everything happens.
It has been a while since the last update, but it does seem you still have this story marked as in progress, and so I will patiently wait for another chapter. Good job with this story, it is my favorite
12/31/2014 c11 3PlayYourRole
I just knew that memory was about Henry and the rock. Just the fact that it was a rock, and the reddish-brown color symbolized drying blood. I knew it. :D

Ugh, his parents showed up. I'm sure all Daniel wanted was to see his lovely sister, and now the Shadow is still after him (but did he really expect it to leave him alone that easily?)...

I'm excited to see Daniel get to Brennenburg. This is gonna be a wild ride.
12/30/2014 c9 PlayYourRole
Oh, Shadow, you really are a protective one. But that's no surprise, you are a guardian, after all. Poor Daniel feels responsible for William's death, it isn't really his fault, but it actually kinda is, but it's not like he knew what he was doing!

Daniel, you poor baby... :(
12/27/2014 c7 PlayYourRole
Yay, the Orb is fixed! I'm happy Daniel opened up to the Shadow a little bit, even that much is good enough. It's the first step. I can't wait for their new friendship to bloom. :D
12/26/2014 c6 PlayYourRole
The Shadow is so possessive in a guardian angel kind of way, I love those last few lines where the Shadow was determined to make sure that there wasn't a next time. I'm cheering you on, Shadow! Protect Daniel!
12/25/2014 c5 PlayYourRole
I really like this chapter, because I feel like the Shadow feels obligated to watch over Daniel and a guardian angel is something Daniel's always wanted. Maybe the Shadow can make a friend. :3
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »