for Who Was That Masked Man?

2/7/2018 c1 Killmyaccount17597
lmao. Awesome.
6/12/2016 c1 Guest
My son had his car Saran wrapped. Then the perpetrator/best friend ran into his dorm room and told him that his car had been hit. In the dark that's what it looked like until he got close. Great prank. This story was so much fun and so in character. Nice job.
7/18/2015 c1 Skimball4
My face hurts from laughing so hard. Great job, as usual. Thank you:)
1/10/2014 c1 9fiveOFan
lol great little story
12/26/2013 c1 14Phoenix McGarrett
Awww, but they're amazing! I highly suggest Danno getting payback with the ultimate prank . . . ;)
11/15/2013 c1 36francis2
Hehehehehehehe! Or how they say These days, LOL!
11/6/2013 c1 Branson1917
Danny was in elementary school and didn't know the "Where does the Lone Ranger take his trash?" joke? Maybe he's just too angry for it to sink in.
Very cute! If those two ever really grow up it would be SO boring. Thank you!
11/4/2013 c1 Lemonmint79
I thought about this story when Danny's tree was TP'd in the latest episode! Haha I had bet money Steve would have done it. This story was hilarious!
11/4/2013 c1 GraceGraceGrace
OMG you are prescient! Only your TP story is even funnier than in real show! You must have DIED when you saw what they did last Friday! I am thoroughly enjoying this season, in every way, but please keep writing, yourself! Your work is so on-character and so well written it is like a little Hawaii Five O time whenever I get the chance to sit and read you. Thank you thank you thank you! You entertain us all!
11/1/2013 c1 6WolandR
This. Was. Hilarious! Steve sure knows how to have fun at Danny's expense. It's a good thing he gave Danny some time to cool off or the confrontation could have been turned bloody :) Wonderful story!
PS I couldn't believe it when I saw Danny's tree TP'd on tonight's episode. I immediately thought of your story. Would've been interesting if the writers had made Steve the one responsible :)
10/30/2013 c1 Jean25
too funny laughed out loud, love the pranks and you had me going didn't consider Steve at all. in RL I think you must be a riot to hang out with!
10/29/2013 c1 Guest
Hilarious! Thanks! I needed that!
10/29/2013 c1 donnag
Funny, funny, funny! Humor and pranking looks good on Steve! Danny's reaction was purely Danny, Grace sounded like Grace and Chin was his usual calm self. I have to admit I wasn't even thinking Steve did it until the note in the car. Love your writing! Thank you for some Halloween fun!
10/29/2013 c1 StargazingStatue
Loved it! Hope there will be more :)
10/29/2013 c1 Guest