for Running

7/27/2014 c1 scheun2100
Thanks for a great story. Like it a lot already! Can't wait for the next chappie!
11/2/2013 c1 Mayuzu
I love the fic. I agree that Ichigo is a hunk that deserves some admiration from people around him. I can't wait to see how Ichigo's first meeting with Grimmjow will be. Is Ichigo aware of his sexual orientation already? I love how you make Rangiku and Gin as a couple here because they're my fave het pair. Anyway, what is Rangiku connection to Nel? Friend or family?
11/1/2013 c1 lily.owl
Wow, I say it's a super great start ;D
Honestly, as in "yes, please more, pleeeeease", and not "okay, we'll see". I'm very interested in what's going to happen next, especially Grimmjow and Ichigo's first meeting, will it be canon or not (don't mind at all, if they like each other from the first time :))
Hope you won't get any weird suggestions, I don't have any, only a piece of advice - don't rush it, no matter how many people ask you to update sooner. It's your story, you should be more confident, because what you write is great.

xoxo Lily
10/29/2013 c1 Guest
I'm so excited for this story!
10/31/2013 c1 8Cerulean Twin
This is really interesting so far, can't wait to read more :3
10/30/2013 c1 MasqueradedMystery
First story? This is a pretty good first story!

I'm excited to see where this story leads us, I can tell just from this one chapter how much time and effort you've invested. Meticulous effort will pay off in the future as it gives your work as sense of class and sophistication - you'll gain many followers as a reflection of this appreciation to the attention to detail.

You write brilliantly, almost flawless in fact. One of your author notes stated you didn't have a beta, have you considered getting one? I'm not sure of your circumstances but I think someone else's critical eye can buffer your creation into perfection - weed out the tiniest of errors and coerce more of a flow in certain sentences. Beta or not, you write in a lovely and sophisticated manner.

I see a strong future for this fanfiction and I look forward to how you are going to direct. Best of luck and thank you for your contribution to the fanfiction community!

Best wishes,
- MasqueradedMystery
10/29/2013 c1 Missy QueenBee
Great story so far, and I can't wait to see more chapters!

...I only have one chappy to go off of so, not much I can say, I guess...hehe.

Oh well, you already know I like it, so continue, and we won't have a problem. :)

Lol, just kidding...

...Maybe not

Missy
10/29/2013 c1 15Kaine-Minizowa
So far amazing :D I cant wait for the next chapter :)
10/29/2013 c1 AgainNoMore
I like this! It has a good beginning, and I gotta say, I'm in love with Shuuhei and Kaien. I can't wait to see where you'll go with this. I'm excited to see more from you:)
Very very good beginning, nice writing style. I like Ichigo's character so far. Poor him, he has a broken foot:( haha