for Saints & Sinners

5/26/2020 c18 franhoauses
It was a long time since I read such a good story about this two. The narrative is very good, and you have been able to interweave Asylum with your own story perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter, I would appreciate it, if you can and want, that you update this wonder soon.
4/7/2020 c18 Guest
Happy to see an update! Great chapter.
4/7/2020 c18 Guest
Ahh! I’m so happy your back! And this story! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
4/6/2020 c18 Guest
Thank you for updating!
4/5/2020 c18 1Cris JQ
Increíble, eres mi escritor favorito en esta plataforma, por favor no dejes de escribir.
1/7/2020 c17 Nat
I loved this fanfic I hope you add on.
1/7/2020 c17 Guest
This amazing it’s one of the best fanfics I’ve read I hope you add more.
12/10/2019 c17 Guest
It’s so great that you update you stories! I’m thankful that you do. I just saw that you updated Nutmeg and dear Johnny, there’s no need to feel bad, at least you are doing this when you want and when you are inspired. Thanks again
12/10/2019 c17 Guest
This is such a great story I like the twist to it with them being in high school. I can’t wait to see how this turns out! Please update :)
10/6/2019 c17 Emilia
I can’t believe I missed this update! This has been my favorite fic since I found it four years ago and I was sad when it hadn’t been updated in so long. Thank you for coming back to it, I hope we get more soon!
8/29/2019 c17 John
I’m curious to find out what will occur next
8/20/2019 c17 Lily
That ending Oliver has fully lost his mind. I’m looking forward to finding out how Lana gets out of this one.
8/20/2019 c17 Jay
Thank god, you are back, thank you for ur updates
8/16/2019 c17 Guest
Never read this story before but really into it now, good job.
8/13/2019 c17 Jane