for Last Thing You'll Do

3/21 c19 liltomboi
I couldn’t even finish reading this. I have a brain tumor myself. Maybe one day I’ll be able to finish it.
5/3/2020 c6 gamilton
OH, SHIT!
6/5/2019 c19 claire a chaput
This story was fantastic. It tore the Hell out of my heart. Very few stories can make me cry. Not just watery eyes but full on blubbering. This one did. I will begin reading the sequel in a couple days. Need to let my heart heal first. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
5/9/2016 c19 CalliopeSwanQueen
oh. my. God. this is the saddest story i've ever read. i've cried all the time, every chapter. i'm still hoping in an happy ending in the sequel :D a very great story, thank you
3/21/2016 c19 1DarkPoetess
Well fuck you! That was the sadest thing ive ever read. :( It mad me cry I hate crying. :( It was just...beautifully sad, majestically tragic. Bravo... and fuck you.
3/16/2016 c19 Z
I just wanna say U r evil. Brilliantly so. But still evil
1/31/2016 c19 Anon
This was well done. I felt the sense of loss so fully that I couldn't read it all at once, and I had to go for a walk when I was done.
1/19/2016 c19 CrazzyNut
Dude! Like for reals! You totally shredded my feels with this. This story was a complete killer, but at the same time I couldn’t stop reading; this is like the fastest I’ve ever read such a longer fic. It was brutal but your writing roped me in from the beginning and wouldn’t let me go. I can’t believe my eyes were so sweated by the time the Swan-Mills family was in bed, and then you just did that thing with Emma and I’m like WTF?! As I read and even had to re-read to make sure you did that so quickly. And so yeah, this was a killer on my feels but I very much enjoyed reading it
11/6/2015 c1 10GiftedPunk
I'm broken.

That was so difficult to read & I am heartbroken but what fantastic writing. I'm an emotional mess right now...

'A life without love is a worthless existence' ~ CWA
9/8/2015 c1 Guest
This. . Why has this not been noticed yet!?
8/22/2015 c1 Mranee
That was amazing. Thank you ever so much for sharing
5/19/2015 c17 Guest
No way! I thought you were going to find a cure and give them a happy ending.
4/17/2015 c19 mysterio-lady
Wow... A very sad story.. Why cant Emma n Regina have their happy endings?
2/27/2015 c19 Guest
I read this when it was first finished. I don't know if you watch Grey's Anatomy but last night one of the doctors used the mask thing you described; which I didnt know about when you wrote it. It looks scary, poor Emma and poor people who actually go through it.
1/24/2015 c19 EvanStorm
Wow. This was a tear jerker. Very well written and extremely sad to read. Thanks for writing :-)
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »