for Tales of Woe

4/21 c1 lovlylobster
Didn’t expect it to be Clint but either way I liked it.
1/19/2015 c1 Fandoms8
omg we need more it was so awesome and maybe we could have Skye talk to ward and fluff happens and crying and feel attacks
10/23/2014 c1 Guest
Lovely! It's so wonderful- the parallel was excellent! Thank you for writing!
2/24/2014 c1 62nathy.faithy
Oh this was cute! I adore it!
1/22/2014 c1 79Lily1986
Clint giving Ward advice? I love it!
1/3/2014 c1 12SlytherinAvengerPrincess
HOLY SH!T! I would have literally fainted if I met those 2!
11/20/2013 c1 10Jemmaisabicupcake
I knew it was Barton!
11/19/2013 c1 dragonball256
Oh wow I was thinking but I didn't expect it to actually be Hawkeye. This was pretty great, Ward will definatley trust her now after that story
11/16/2013 c1 27HotChocolate329
that was very nice story. pre Skye Ward always nice to read.. Good job..
10/31/2013 c1 skyeward300341
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I want to c a chapter where ward talks to skye and then maybe another one after that of all four of them meeting that be totally rad
11/2/2013 c1 Hope06
I loved this loved it loved it!
10/30/2013 c1 Guest
Wasn't expecting that, but I doubt any one, especially a shield agent wouldn't know how Clint and Tasha look like, much less not know who thy r completely!
10/31/2013 c1 grishma239
I want Jeremy to do cameo in show.. U knw he meets coulson and all.. I knw bcoz they won't hv time for tht reunion in next avengers movie and it would b late too.. I m nt getting hw both Clint and tasha dnt knw abt coulson.. And if they knw they shud hv mentioned smthing abt hw tht meeting went.. I knw all fans wud enjoy tht.
10/31/2013 c1 2Pliffy
i love it! Only problem is I think the SHIELD characters would know about Natasha and Clint, like they would be famous SHIELD agents, other then that it was good.
10/30/2013 c1 14AllisonSwan