for A Hot Summer Night

Shit was magical.
10/4/2014 c5 Aldwyntor
Love it!it was so cute and sweet 3 I wish there was a next time thou :/
7/4/2014 c4 6SatiaShade
I was just re-reading some chapters (sorry for not commenting regularly but don’t worry, I’m still following this story, it’s to good to leave it), and one part of their conversation about age caught my attention. Cause if they plan just to enjoy few nights together, it’s fine. But if they’d like to keep building the relationship - what seems to be destined to happen… or at least very welcomed :) … can Loki turn Karla into immortal, or at least keep her young? Because if he have to eventually loose her to her age, it would be the saddest end I can imagine right now :(
And since I’m commenting right now: I remember you writing you were unsure of the sex scene in chapter four. But it’s perfect, really. What Karla did to Loki after all he said about Asgardian women was beautiful. I love how he was unsure at first and how she slowly gained his trust.
Also I liked the part about Karla explaining her experiments with magic. I wonder, if Loki will ever give her some lessons (maybe that would be good material for sequel to “Six weeks later”?). Him playing a role of a teacher might be interesting. And thinking about the punishment and reward thing gives an ideas xD Yeah, I know, I’m naughty ;P
6/27/2014 c5 4MidgardianMaiden
I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story and I find myself coming back to read it time and time again since I discovered it and I wanted to compliment you on a particular aspect of this story. Yours is the first M Rated story I've read where the woman is cares just as much about the man's pleasure as the man does about hers, without her being submissive or meek but nor is she dominant and controlling. I find most fics featuring love scenes are terribly unbalanced and what I love most about this pairing is that they are essentially equals in their desire and lovemaking. This probably just because it appeals to my personal preference but I'm just glad to see this.
6/10/2014 c5 1angel897
lovely story to read. lucky girl, loved it that she wanted him to be happy. love to read a sequel to it
5/18/2014 c5 1LokixSigyn
brilliant and sexy story. so glad there is a sequel.
4/29/2014 c1 48LadyLorena
This is just too much fun! Great work, can't wait for more chapters to the sequel!
3/29/2014 c5 2Kaeldra91
SSSSSEEEEQQQQUUUUEEEEELLLL!
That's all :)
3/24/2014 c5 MichAre1a
Very sweet. I can't wait to read the sequel!
3/23/2014 c3 21Hermione Fae
I love this story so far, I can't wait to read the rest!
3/23/2014 c5 7Forbidden Moons
I'll go for the sequel NOW! EHEHEHE!
3/23/2014 c4 Forbidden Moons
Oh my gods this is so...terribly...arousing. ;) Ehehehe... *hides behind Tom Hiddleston*
3/19/2014 c3 Forbidden Moons
FANTASTIC! Her powers are...wow...
3/19/2014 c1 Forbidden Moons
OMG this is sultry and marvellous! LOVE the girl! She's perfect for Loki! Finally not a dove hehe... *sighs in relief*
3/6/2014 c4 lynnelay