for Last Name

2/28/2018 c3 2benderchatko
It's soooo GREAT! Absolutely amazing! I love your fic sooo much!
Are you going to finish this story? Please, say "yes" :))))))
12/29/2014 c3 2JulieMalfoyZabini
(laughs) That was great! And surprisingly no cliffie! I'm impressed! (grins) I loved the chapter Nikki! Now to figure out what their parents reaction will be like (snickers)

12/27/2014 c3 Guest
nice chapter, update soon.
12/26/2014 c3 Sara O. Su
Finally! Great chapter, PLEASE update this again soon!
Xoxo- Sara
12/25/2014 c3 BlackRose851
great chapter! :)
10/2/2014 c2 9Makimashi Misao F.D.S.S.L.A
OMG please continue this is SOOOOOOO GOOOODDDDDDDDDDD I really want to read the end of this one jajajajajaj
9/11/2014 c2 Lady Mischief
I hope you decide to update this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
8/8/2014 c1 Guest
nice
7/24/2014 c2 2QHLuver
I always enjoy your stories when I stumble upon them!
7/23/2014 c2 5Lissi45829
I LOVED THS CHAPTER! I hope you update soon! I have to say that I read nearly all your fanfictions and I love your writing style! It is great and funny and exiting and without much mistakes and, and and! So I hope you update this story or another soon, because I love reading from you!
7/22/2014 c2 BlackRose851
great
7/22/2014 c2 2JulieMalfoyZabini
How do you lose internet? Never mind. Can't believe you wrote a cliffie...even when disappearing...that's mean! I mean, I love the chapter, and I'm now going to go look up Hungover Honeymoon, praying that it's a Draco/Ginny story, and not some random. Hmmm...anywho. I loved the chapter, just not the cliffie! Though I'm glad that I now know what happened with these guys. I just am curious as to how everyone will take their random act of marriage.

7/22/2014 c2 ManonVarendaz
Still interested, keep going... ;)
7/22/2014 c2 soussalife
Can't wait to see the next chapter
11/9/2013 c1 JulieMalfoyZabini
This looks like a great story so far! Now I'm excited to read it! :D And I'm going to check out Honeymoon Hangover as well. Looking good so far! Just not liking the cliffie at the end...again...(frowns)

17 Page 1 2 Next »