for Sociopath and Psychopath

12/24/2015 c6 Gravityfalls25
My oc Molly (Pacifica's older sister who's 14)

Gideon: Mabel will never love you, also neither will Pacifica since she's changed at the northwest mansion party. And if you do try to ask out mabel or Pacifica, ESPECIALLY my little sister, you will not be able to do anything!
12/24/2015 c7 Gravityfalls25
( I'm not a guess but I don't feel like logging in. Anyway...)

Cashmere: Why did you kiss Dipper? Or why did the kiss happen period?
2/15/2015 c3 Daddy'sGenious
Gideon: Dipper is so smart, and sweet, and akward, you really should like him, what exactly do you not like about him?
Cashmere: Why do you dislike Mabel, whatever she did she probably didn't mean it, she is so silly and nice.
-Daddy'sGenious
1/26/2015 c7 5AngelWriter23
This AWESOMME
8/24/2014 c4 Jules
Cashmere, despite being a some-what villain, I really like you, you are admirable and cunning, you earn bonus points for not liking boy-bands or Miley Cyrus. You should try the Band Perry, it has a song. About. A. CHAINSAW. It is destiny, you also should try skillet. You are awesome, even if you want to kill my wittle Dippy-Wippy.
*Scary Voice* If you kill him, I shall hunt you down, spear you, roast you alive, and then use your internal organs as pastry fillings, and then eat your heart in a cupcake!

*Normal Voice*
Anyway, have a nice day.
8/24/2014 c7 Dipper Pines
Gideon, Why do you want to destroy my family, the reason I broke you two up was because Mabel didn't want to hurt your feelings! She was feeling uncomfortable with all the "gusto" and asked me to do it! She will never love you! She didn't even love you before! And she won't love you now after you stole the shack, chloroformed her, almost killed me, and everything! So get your head checked.
8/9/2014 c7 Danny
It's been a while hasn't it? Oh Well. Time to Torture everyone's favourite Nut balls (Grins Evilly.) This is Going to be fun. For my first Victim, Cashmere!

Cashmere: Do you think that you would like Gideon if his personality was like Dipper's or Robbie V's?

Cashmere: Why did you go Bonkers in the First Place? I mean Seriously, killing you siblings, Shooting young Boys? There must be Some Reason why you went Loco, Right?

Cashmere: When you do see Gideon Again, What do you plan to do? Kiss Him, Hug Him, Become his Lover? Because let's face it, While you are a Bigger Threat than Gideon, Your Lust for Him is Slowing you down and Distracting you from Concurring Gravity Falls.

Cashmere: Why on Earth did you Underestimate Dipper and Mabel to begin with? Surely Gideon Informed you about Dipper's Intelligence or Wendy's Strength or Something?!

Well that's all I've got for Miss Mental so I'll see you in the Next Amazing Chapter!
8/5/2014 c7 GalacticGiraffes
Dear Gideon,
What would you do if I knew how to make clones of certain people *wink* that could be programmed any traits, love interests and life goals and let you in on how to do so IF you let the Mystery Shack, the Pines family, the Corduroy family AND Soos' family live? Whadd'ya say? Deal?
7/11/2014 c2 Spooks
Hey, you don't have to post it, but I LOVE Cashmere! Not in a romance-y way. But I've actually tried writing a story with Cashmere "reforming" and the Pines befriending her! Thanks for the headcanons.
7/11/2014 c1 Guest
Cash', What do you have against Dip?
6/29/2014 c4 Spooks
(For Lil Ol Gravity Falls)
What are your head-canons for Cashmere? She is awesome!
6/29/2014 c7 Spooks
Hello, me again, I had an idea: You should change everything about yourself, in other words dress differently and act differently, try to become friends with them, and destroy them on the inside! While learning the great secrets that Grun-
6/14/2014 c7 GleefulGirl
You two should really team up with the Gleeful twins from the Rev!Pines universe. In actuality they are quiet like you both Gideon and Cashmere. Even with incestuous feelings for eachother. Though they are a lot more involved then you two are...
6/3/2014 c7 Demon
Cashmere, Why did you and Dipper kiss? He's mi-I mean, it doesn't seem right, for who you are and all, for the record, Gideon may be a weird little kid but, you know, I think he like-likes you back! After all, you were the one who helped him through it, you are awesome.

Gideon, Open up a portal to Depravity Falls, and I think if you can get the Pines to work for you, the Pines in your universe will be scared to death!
5/27/2014 c1 mulzypops
Yo yo yo Gideon! How are you? I think Cashmere would be a better queen than Mabel because she acutally cares about you and Mabel doesn't. Sorry to break your heart man but it's true.
You should be glad Cashmere's helping you. This is what would have happened if Cashmere didn't come:
"Stanford" would steal journal 2 from you after you were arrested then steal journal 3 from Dipper later.
"Stanford" would use journals 1, 2 and 3 to activate the portal in his secret lab. (He had journal 1 the whole time AND the "power" that you want is a portal in a secret lab behind the vending machine of the Mystery Shack Gift Shop).
"Stanford" would use the portal for who knows what. A lot of people suspect Stanford has a twin brother who's trapped in the portal.

You should be happy Cashmere's here! And you should be happy that I told you about the portal! I didn't even want to tell you but I told you anyways because I was being possessed. Who was doing that? I'm looking at you CASHMERE.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »