FanFiction.Net
for And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now

12/6/2013 c4 Guest
You are a god(dess)! I am in the middle of finals right now, and was in dire need of a study break, and your story just brightened up my history clogged brain. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
12/1/2013 c3 5GottaLoveMEgan
This is quite possibly the most adorable work of fanfiction I've ever read. And not overly cute, the g-rated cotton candy make-me-hurl kind of adorable, but the kind that tugs at my heart strings and makes me love Alice too.
Love love love :)
-Megs
11/28/2013 c3 6sammy sosa the 13th
I am really enjoying this story so far! I can't wait to read more!
11/24/2013 c3 21Anne Nonymus
Love your version of Will and Alice, how no matter how much he grumbles about all the things he does for her (and it is quite funny when he grumbles) he would do anything to make her happy and she knows it while not being spoiled about it.
Can't wait to read more.
11/24/2013 c3 Belieber Twihard
plz continue
11/24/2013 c3 Guest
This was great! Is it bad that I can actually see Rumple doing this? 'Coz I totally can. Really great update, love this story and hope you can update again soon.
11/24/2013 c3 arwa.alzaabi
Loved it
11/21/2013 c2 Belieber Twihard
plz continue
11/11/2013 c1 Brittany
Wait so they weren't together, and then they just got together now? Anyways I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I love the Knave, I would marry him on the spot if I were her! All that aside, you're really a very talented writer and I'm just enjoying this SO much!
11/9/2013 c2 claire-loves-music
An extremely drunk alice is hilarious! Poor will lol
11/8/2013 c2 38reenas-as
Cute. Well, not the vomit, but the overall idea.
11/8/2013 c2 1ForEver-A-DayDreamer
You should totally start writing M rated stories :) just a suggestion lol I love Alice and Will !
11/8/2013 c2 Guest