for Abyss

9/11/2021 c1 2Ghidora69420
please continue, this is an interesting one please
9/25/2017 c1 AnnaUnicorn
In fact, my kids almost walked into Annabeth and me kissing
That's not very scandalous xD

I'm not trying to sound rude I'm just curious if Beckelina is a name. Where I'm from it's not very common so I don't know.
3/6/2017 c1 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I know it wasn't much of a cliff hanger, but it's hard to find a good story with no swearing or anything. It was really good, and when I tried (and failed) to write a fanfiction about their kids, I was imagining a kid named Becky too! Anyway, you are a wonderful writer, and I hope you know that and write another chapter!
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
Omg. This is the future bro.
6/24/2015 c1 percabeth lover
OMG! LOVED IT!
12/16/2014 c1 Katniss fangirl
Loved it!
9/22/2014 c1 Livkate101
Awww cute
8/5/2014 c1 Guest
Keep going i want to see what happens next with the kids
1/23/2014 c1 25percabethlives4ever
That was so sweet and sad and all those other feelings that I don't feel like naming! I feel so bad for Becky! It must have been terrifying to see her parents in that situation, especially since she was so young :(

But, I still loved the story!
1/20/2014 c1 5ThatPersonHidingInTheCorner
Poor Becky! If I saw that happening to my parents in a dream, even though I'm 11, I would still cry!
1/18/2014 c1 Fierro
Awww! This just made me melt... Poor Becky!
1/3/2014 c1 3reby19
I didn't like it…. I LOVED IT! :)
12/1/2013 c1 3Fangirlforever22
AWW Beckelina. Never heard that name before! But that's cute. I always thought that one of their children would have blonde hair and sea-green eyes for a girl. Oh well. Not much to say really just felt bad that you didn't have any reviews so I gave it a shot. Anyway that was a cute oneshot