FanFiction.Net
for The Alchemist Apprentice

6/30/2019 c1 01028377226262111hafqgq
Dear author,i hope if not trouble you could you update another story?All your story are potential to become the best of the you can update in the future.
6/25/2019 c1 93RebeccaRoy
Very good, glad Harry has a new good home, and will learn the things he needs to.
6/12/2019 c1 csheila
Clever and original (including reluctance)
6/1/2019 c6 Jason16
love this fic really well done and pumped for the next chapter
5/30/2019 c6 Guest
I really like your stories but a lot of them are half finished and I hope more chapters come out soon I don't want you to rush and make mistakes I just want some more chapters soon. More specifically the white fire prince but you do a really good job and cant wait for more.
5/24/2019 c6 RatherFabulous
You wrote that the Flamels had, hmm, made (?) "perpetrations...

perpetration: transitive verb. 1 : to bring about or carry out (something, such as a crime or deception) :commit. 2 : to produce, perform, or execute (something likened to a crime) perpetrate a pun.

I think you meant "preparation".

Further on, you wrote of Flamel having created vials with the "...exile of life..."

Exile: the state of being barred from one's native country, typically for political or punitive reasons.
"he knew now that he would die in exile"
synonyms: banishment, expulsion, expatriation, deportation, eviction

I think you meant "elixir". (Heh, if you "exile" life, you're probably drinking poison.)

English is intricate and annoying, isn't it?
Carry on!
4/24/2019 c2 csheila
Cool story and interesting characters. Did you mean 6’5” or 5’5” for Sh’lain (you said tall). Could she be related to Evans family since similar appearance?
3/21/2019 c6 1RoseeQueen
I hope you continue this! I love this story a lot and can’t wait to see how it continues
3/8/2019 c1 Guest
If you are still alive can you bring back The White Fire Prince fanfiction story I like it a lot . shame to let it rot away
2/17/2019 c2 scyfly
its rather long winded, the whole keeling harry secret makes little sence, certainly if ppl are told the flames have adopted him they would be happy. it makes even less sence then dumbledore telling the whole world to look for him seeing as there are a lot of death eaters who'd sooner kill him then return him
1/25/2019 c5 1Calmzone1
Very interesting so far. Usually spelling errors drive my editor brain nuts. But I’m able to almost completely overlook them to continue reading. Must keep reading! Lol. Thanks for all the major effort you have put into backgrounds and research. Well done. Very informative and interesting. Thanks for making time to share your work and yourself,
1/25/2019 c6 FotoDi
This is awesome.
Each chapter is its own short story.

W: Why doesn't Nicholas just plan to give Albus a Fake Philosopher’s Stone? Switcharoo in the vault...

It is unconscionable to use the defenses & wards of Hogwarts Castle to ‘House’ a trap for the spiritual remnants of Voldemort.

Hogwarts is the cherished ancient seat of learning in Great Britain. The enormous Scottish Castle is home for the very small, precious, and rare group of young witches and wizards, deemed powerful enough to attend Hogwarts, where they learn, grow, network, make friends, allies & enemies, and find mates — These 400-500 youths constitute the next generation of Magicals in Britain.

To set a trap in the Castle using the Philosopher’s Stone as bait to lure the Dark Lord & any minions into the school ... ENDANGERING CHILDREN! It is asinine.

Albus displays true hubris with his blythe assertions that he can (1) protect the students who will never actually be exposed to any danger, (2) he and select Hogwarts staff members will create a series of protections around the Philosopher’s Stone, (3) the Philosopher’s Stone will never be in danger, (4) he has found some esoteric spell known to his Mother’s Family exclusively that he has studied and now only he can cast a strong enough seal to contain the amorphous weakened malevolent spirit of Voldemort which still survives his “vanquishing” on 10/31/1981.
1/8/2019 c2 GodFact
The moment you put your self in it was shit I hate it when writers ruin potential works by adding them self’s in but at the same time not by saying it’s an oc or an ooc character, also don’t no if any one else releases this but why do half the writers on this sight make badass characters beta fags who are submissive to women like wtf.
11/29/2018 c2 BBryant
"She was fairly tall; roughly five foot five"

This just struck me as either a really weird place for sarcasm, or something written by a dwarf. 5'5 is an inch taller than average for women and a good 5 inches shorter than the average male. At least in the US. Maybe people in the UK are short?

And what possible use is there for two swords? I can understand a knife in case an opponent gets into close quarters. But what's the purpose of a sword? It wouldn't work against wizards because wands are effective at a distance and in close quarters. It wouldn't work against muggles because guns are distance weapons. I can see a sword being effective against creatures, but she would need amazing reflexes. She does have amazing reflexes, or so I assume, but wouldn't she know that and therefore not look down on most wizardkind for not realizing the potential of swords? And wands would work better against any magical creature anyway. Please don't use the "oh, but it's hide is magically resistant". Anything that is magically resistant is bound to be resistant to physical force and it's easy to overcome magical rsisistance. Just conjure weapons. If you're going with the theory that conjured weapons are made of magic and therefore magically resistant hide would stop them, then you can just summon rocks or something sharp and banish them at the creature. A sword wouldn't even be a good backup weapon, because you could just have another wand. Limiting people to one wand each would be a huge change from canon and be done solely to incorporate swords.

Anyways, sorry for the rant and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. It's not meant to bash your story, just a pet peeve. I have enjoyed reading it so far and I'm looking forward to the next few chapters.
11/22/2018 c6 Lorien Legacy