FanFiction.Net
for The Alchemist Apprentice

11/22/2018 c5 Lorien Legacy
I am so glad to see this updated i have wanted to read it since the update but have not had the time to read it in one go so glad i was finally able too as always amazing work hope to see more soon
10/30/2018 c6 surfndude
I am enjoying this story. Plenty of action and family time. Nicolas might put a replica stone, one of his trial stones that might have some magic in it. Just a thought.
10/22/2018 c1 3doraemax
Interesting prologue, so to speak.
huh, interesting to see your take on this two magic:
1. the memory extraction. i believe, memory owner will not forget the memory, but rather the technique soften it instead...but your take is that the owner forget that memory.
2. pensieve. i had always imagine it brings a mental avatar into a memory, not suck the whole person in. so your take is indeed, interesting. because that means a pensieve is something more than just a memory viewer.

your take on the protection... i wonder if lily found that same text Perenelle had.
10/21/2018 c6 Guest
Bro you haven’t updated hope of the senju clan in 2 fuckin years
10/8/2018 c6 3doubledamn
Why don't they just give Albus a fake stone? It's not like Voldy'll find out until after he's in the trap anyway.
9/29/2018 c6 Roboglobo
cant wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon
9/27/2018 c1 Hmason
you REALLY went with the love saved him shit? i already dislike Nicolas his constant trying to get DUMBledore involved despite a PLETHORA of evidence against the man is insane he's over 6 centuries old and he like EVERYONE else is incapable of wiping himself without DUMBledore's nod of approval, PLEASE tell me there's DUMBledore bashing i SERIOUSLY hate the man
9/26/2018 c6 Marksbay
Shouldn't they consider a fake stone?
9/22/2018 c4 BillBrink
Due to the rapid growth children experience at this age differences of as little as 12 months make a tremendous variance, not only physical, but emotionally and socially as well. Fleur, being a girl and already going through puberty as well as developing her allure, would already out distance Harry, even if they were the same age. You have written how she is attracting the attention of older boys at the age of 11. Canon had her age at 17 when Harry was 14; a difference of 3 years, and even then she thought he was a "little boy". Now you have spaced them an additional year apart, which would only exacerbate the differences. Was this done on purpose? I know that when they grow to age that difference will be much smaller, but if the families spring this on them this year the children will have more than one reason to hate it.
You, however, have done a good job of developing their relationship, and having a younger boy, who already has an international reputation as a hero, save your life in such a dramatic fashion, would certainly help, not hurt.
9/21/2018 c1 BillBrink
I love the premise of your story. I always wondered why the Flamels weren't featured more both in canon and fanfics. They were the oldest by far, in the world. They were Dumbledore's teachers. They were richer than anyone and had to have accumulated more knowledge than anyone living. A logical thought would surmise that they had something to do with keeping the world on somewhat of an even keel over 600 years, even if it were behind the scenes. It would be in their own best interests. Although we are told of his most notable discovery, surely Nicholas, as an established genius, would be responsible for far more discoveries than just his stone. Being that Harry is central to the future welfare of England's magical well being, it only makes sense that he would desire to take Harry in and be his mentor.

I liked the way you introduced Harry to them. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this entertaining story.
9/20/2018 c4 3Raven Rae Kalysea
question about the AN about Nicholas and Perenelle age didn't you say in the chapter Harry finds out they are immortal didnt Nic say Perenelle was older by like 4/5 years?
9/19/2018 c6 MARDONSGT
Another great chapter! Lots of information on the Flamels and some insight into their thought processes and how they work together. Given the importance of the stone, personally after so many centuries I would have a decoy stone and not put the true one at risk, that’s just me. Look forward to the next chapter.
9/17/2018 c6 1edward kizaru
It's a very interesting story, I liked it a lot and I want to read more.
But I consider that to be a story called the alchemist's apprentice you have not practically focused any of the narration on alchemy, you have not told Harry's impression about that science, his progress, what he aspires to achieve, etc.
9/17/2018 c1 YuukiAsuna-Chan
I would read this but you have a habit of never finishing stories making it rather pointless to begin. Seriously, still waiting for The Raikage and The hope of the Senju Clan dude, both of which sit uncompleted and haven't been updated for a damn long time.

Maybe consider finishing a work huh, because i won't bother reading your fics anymore since i know they will get dropped and end up being a waste of time.

Anyway, good luck with this.
9/16/2018 c4 1thedrunkschmuck
I am liking this story so far, but please proofread or find a beta to help. Other than that I am really liking it so far.
357 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »