for A Shelter In Each Other

2/19/2015 c1 Peridot5
Nice missing scene for one of my favorite episodes. You're a very descriptive writer, with the wind being like a bird and all that. Good stuff. :)
11/19/2013 c1 CAT217
As always well done Smuffly. I always like reading deleted scene stuff. You're spont on all of it. Loved it!
11/14/2013 c1 39Mahala
You're right. I did miss it. Sorry. A lovely companion piece to what is probably most people's favourite episode. And you certainly did it justice. Lindsay's apprehension came across perfectly and you have the other characters spot on. Great job.
11/9/2013 c1 21GeorgeAndrews
I loved the style in which you wrote this. It was very almost first person but wasn't and i liked that very much. A style that is hard to capture. And once again loving your main characters inner thoughts.
11/1/2013 c1 32NYwLove
Basically what hap said, you captured everyone perfectly whether the story was about them or not. One of my favorite episodes do the entire series because I feel it was the culmination of so much character development. Thanks for filling in those missing warehouse scenes in such a creative and solidly written way! Also, the cold wind blew line, now officially one of my favorite descriptive lines ever!
10/31/2013 c1 36webdlfan
I loved this. It's so very good. Who doesn't love a good snow day episode and some d/l. Would love to see more if you have it in you, of D/L after the Snow Day. Loved it!
10/31/2013 c1 33Kates89
This was perfect! I loved it, The way you described Lindsay at the beginning was just what I could imagine her thinking in the episode and then the bit with her an Danny was so sweet, I loved the line about "The look that he gave her was pure Messer" :)
I'm so glad that you included some Adam/Lindsay friendship too, it's one of my favourite friendships from the show. :)
10/31/2013 c1 9hap.e.daze
I enjoyed this story quite a lot. The sense of camaraderie / loyalty is evident throughout. Flack worried for Danny/Adam; Danny worried about Adam; Adam wanting to see Mac; Lindsay loyal to Danny but worried about Adam. I liked the descriptions of Lindsay's feelings at the beginning - worried that she's not quite up to the task with Flack beside her. There's an interesting leadership quality there - Flack hands her the vest; Flack checks on her; Flack announces when they move in. To me, (and I know this story is about Lindsay) you wrote that well, because honestly Flack matures the most, IMHO, between Season One and Season Three. I particularly like how you filled in the gaps where Snow Day left off - Back at the warehouse. Lindsay's taking care of Danny and talking sense into Adam and those roles are positively essential to rebuilding the spirits of the wounded ones. Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service