for I'm Going To Kill You

9/7/2020 c1 2deeforthewin
The three of them together as they're meant to be. Oh this was lovely! Hit me in the feels.
10/3/2019 c1 2Gbuggie
“Polite burglar” lolol
7/27/2018 c1 MissRoonilWazlib
THIS WAS SOSOSOSOOSOSOS FRIKEN ADORKABLE
11/4/2017 c1 15rebelsaurus29
Poor Ron was so clueless about American horror movies lol.
7/26/2017 c1 8Miss M of Q
The trio cuddled up comfortably under a quilt says a lot about the strength of their friendship. Can't tell you how happy this story made me! I love trio friendship fics!
11/18/2016 c1 Guest
Aww I love this so much!
5/22/2016 c1 JalapenoHoneyBadger
really cute
4/17/2015 c1 erised.rou
i love stories about the trio alone time after they're married and this is perfectly cute!
3/9/2015 c1 Needle In A Haystack
So cute! I love all of your work; its so well written!
10/21/2014 c1 Emma
Hey you should do another Halloween fic this year! (It's tradition ;D)
8/5/2014 c1 41Directioner2199
this is the cutest thing ever. I love it
6/28/2014 c1 Guest
Brilliant! I was laughing so hard!
3/23/2014 c1 11currents
Sooooo cute! So amazingly cute!

I love Golden Trio friendship the best and this was just spot on all around. The characterization was excellent and the bits about the B-Horror were actually hilarious. Harry & Hermione explaining Muggle Clowns to Ron was not something I knew I needed until now, so thank you. ALSO GINNY TAKING A PICTURE OF CUDDLE TIMES AT THE END WAS PERF.

Keep writing!

Always,
Summer
3/4/2014 c1 FlubberyFlobberworms
Awwwwwwwwwww! Loved this so Much!
12/29/2013 c1 4Coyote Laughing Softly
WHY AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS?! Oh well. Better late than never. I adore the way you write the interactions between the three of them; and I'm always sure to read these alone, since my unattractive snorting would draw unwanted attention. There was one moment I worried when they pushed the blanket back to show Harry how they kept warm, but then I remembered the rating. And how much stuff did they have under that blanket?! It was like Hermione's little bag!

I also love that Ron is King of the remote; I can just picture his smug, pleased grin every time he gets it to work, and that makes me oddly happy.

I REALLY HOPE YOUR WIFI GETS FIXED SOON! Some of us are wondering wether we should take up a collection, or fly over and fix it ourselves. We miss your romione and your snark, and there is much Dr. Who to be discussed.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »