for I'm Going To Kill You

12/25/2013 c1 Anon
Liked it. The explanation of how these movies work was hilariously accurate.
12/12/2013 c1 5RosesandThorns11
Nice!
12/5/2013 c1 Emily
(Continued from previous review) ...possible, please return to us so we can continue to enjoy your amazing works. All my love, Emily :)
12/5/2013 c1 Guest
Sorry I can't PM this to you, but I don't have an account. Halfaslug, where are you? Are you okay? You have been gone a month now, and I am worried about you. I assumed you were gone for november for NaNoWriMo, but I just wanted to make sure. You are one of the best fanfiction writers out there, and we all really need you to come back to us, please. We miss you and your amazing stories. I hope that you're okay, that nothing tragic has happened, and if that is the case, I'm so sorry. If at all poss
11/14/2013 c1 25Mari83
I love the premise of this. Or, I should say, I love the premises, the three of them huddling together for a movie and the intercultural confusion of a bad teenage splatter horror movie. (Both bring up fond memories:-) Reading this left me feel fuzzy and warm (and that despite all the blood and beheaded heads you so aptly describe) with the comfortable feeling of friends and company. And I'd love to have Ginny's snapshot.

"I'm Going To Kill You,"Ron answered thickly though his popcorn.
"Okay, but I will warn you that many have tried and so far most have failed."
Snort.

"Right now, however, he knew exactly what he'd do with the money – start a bonfire to keep himself warm.
Or throw coins at Ron's head until he turned the bloody heating on."
Another snort.

And two more snorts:
"Ooooh," Ron said slowly, "so that's what a period looks li- OW!"
Hermione opened her mouth to retort but Harry beat her to it in a long-suffering voice. "Hermione, don't be mean. You know he needs those to feed his young."

"the time Hermione spent a week researching how the Hogwarts toilets worked ("we're in the middle of an ancient castle and have fully-functioning facilities – it makes no sense!").
Hermione's quest for Hogwarts sewage totally deserves a story of its own. We need to know what Dumbledore has to say on this topic.

Thanks for posting! (And since Ron is ignorant about clowns and horror movies, maybe the next one they should watch is It...)
11/13/2013 c1 23idearlylovealaugh
Oops, totally forgot to give this a proper review! Which is reprehensible, because I love it :). Poor naive Ron, trying to apply logic to a slasher film (and thinking the TV dramas were real. Shades of the Prince Regent at the theater!). Poor naive Harry, thinking Ron and Hermione's honeymoon period would be short-lived. I particularly loved the idea of Harry mashing the VCR buttons as loud as humanly possible. I also really enjoyed Ron's childlike enthusiasm for the wonders of movie-making, it was super-adorable. And Ginny's cameo at the end. And pretty much the whole rest of it. You always manage to capture trio friendship so well!
11/10/2013 c1 43EmD23
That was adorable.

Fucking Sean, man. Fucking Sean.
11/8/2013 c1 envirosue
Very sweet. I love the idea that at some time this was the foursome's idea of a good night out.
11/7/2013 c1 8Athenais777
I love your traditions (and yes, twice before is enough to call it a tradition). Besides the hilarious thread about so bad they're almost (emphasis on almost) good B-class American horror movies, you managed to fit a great deal of touching and tender moments in there, from Ha4ry feeling lonely when Ginny is gone and seeking some comfort with his two best friends, to Ron and Hermione's little moments of married life (I imagine their marriage would never be boring).
Just hoped there could be two or three Halloween a year :)
11/3/2013 c1 regbride12
This was freakin beyond briiliant ;) ;) ;)

R/Hr in their honeymoon period ROCKS ;) ;)

The whole thing was absolutely awessssoooome :)

Belated Happy Halloween!
11/3/2013 c1 roxerher
Funny as always,... the 'he was their friend' reference was my favorite, (yes Harry , it was a bit dramatic).
11/2/2013 c1 lilypotters
this is just perfect, from the beginning right up to the very last scene! i love it, as usual :)
happy halloween!
11/1/2013 c1 The Brewer of Polyjuice
This was easily the best part of my Halloween, even though I got to it over a day late. I've never seen anyone else who is able to capture the Potter universe so thoroughly in fanfiction! You just give it this great, authentic feeling between all the little details that you make up as a part of the magical world and your great characterisation and dialogue - you're able to add to the facts of the Potter world without distorting them, which truly is an accomplishment.

The adorable Ron/Hermione moments and the A Clockwork Orange reference are currently fighting for that coveted rank of favourite moment.

I hope your internet troubles will be gone soon! Best of luck and thanks again!
11/1/2013 c1 OboeChica
Ahhhh this was so funny! And adorable :)
11/1/2013 c1 12SweetSouthernGal
Cute little story. Very funny and sweet.
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »