for I'm Going To Kill You

10/31/2013 c1 36wazlib88
So this was amazing. I don't know if there's anything better than your trio humor fics. I'm sort of nervous to leave a review right now because I'm afraid I'm going to forget to detail everything that I loved about it so just know that it was all amazing and it pretty much made my day. Ron's line about "importance to the plot" as well as every reference to Ron/Hermione being married/in love were amazing. The trio dynamic here is great. PLEASE tell me the "he was our friend!" and "bit dramatic" were a reference to the POA movie?! Harry's one-liner about "many have tried, most have failed" was brilliant. Anyway, this was perfect and I'm happy that you shared it. BTW: I'm still a bit behind on reading/reviewing fic, and a couple of yours are still on that list as well. :) Anyway, I hope that your internet woes are actually fixed sometime soon because it's been over a month and we miss you. In conclusion, this fic was awesome and thank you for being awesome.
10/31/2013 c1 SuperPotterWhoLockFan
AWWWW!
10/31/2013 c1 71diva.gonzo
*cacophony of giggles and chortles and gaffaws*

Outstanding as usual and I have absolutely nothing witty or amusing to add to this excellent submission this evening.

As always, I look forward to more, at your leisure and (more importantly) your opportunity!
48 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4