FanFiction.Net
for The nameless Kitsune

10/12/2020 c4 Wow
Only for you to stop four chapters in... An idea gone to waste.
6/6/2015 c4 Roland Tepes
This was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
8/22/2014 c4 Guest
i want to read more. to more persise i want to read the feasco of a meeting when the civilian council, or sasuke himself, suggests sasuke to become a deadman
5/25/2014 c4 SPark681
Nice story gonna be cool to see how this progresses so keep up the great work!
1/25/2014 c4 eniox27
I say Akitsu. Rather cliche and had a few mistakes spelling wise. Dislike how he gave up such important info. Oh may I suggest a bladed ring on the middle finger that he drags across the palm for his unique blood letting technique. Boring council chapter so really doesn't matter do look forward to combat
1/15/2014 c3 eniox27
The rare Karin huh nice choice in deadman . Like how he has the shinobi on his side don't care for civilian though.
1/15/2014 c2 eniox27
Claws huh cool branch of sin . For his sub sonic I think changing three into a single long narrow blade. But how will you make him bleed though each has a unique method.
1/15/2014 c1 eniox27
Good rare to find a deadman wonder land cross. Hmm power after beating pretty common but the power it self is rare . Could use a few details on how shiro appeared . Good start.
1/12/2014 c3 thor94
Interesting, i hope naruto have other skill more like real jutsu (shadow clone, elemental ninjutsu, rasengan, summon, etc).
For naruto sin branch: a little ganta comprimed bullet(burst firing) would be good (with uzumaki legacy and kurama fast healing, lack of blood and anemia shouldn't be a big problem).

I can't wait seeing reaction of konoha when naruto return (anyway, despite the massacre the video show that naruto was in self-defense state). Sarutobi will reveal his parent legacy (or kurama say naruto about kushina and minato).