for Come Knocking

11/5/2013 c1 Hogfan
This was a very bittersweet story. Matthew and Mary being together but they really can't be together.
I love how Matthew said My Mary because I do think he is her great love and no matter who JF throws at Mary in the future Matthew will always be with her.
11/3/2013 c1 juicyjools
I love this story…I truly believe the dead do come back to look in on their beloved.
I especially love "MY MARY" as he whispered to her.
In truth matthew is not ready to die and therefore his spirit will not be at rest.
Your writing made me feel really scared as I was reading in in bed with only a dim light by my side but it is a beautiful love story and that matthew may be jealous may not be far off.
She talks to him….
11/3/2013 c1 handy.cc
Why didn't I catch this before. I loved it btw, just like Matthew to be a mischievous poltergeist.
11/1/2013 c1 36Syblime
This is a wonderful adition to the supernatural theme. Beautifully written, and I love the devotion that you've shown between them. :)
11/1/2013 c1 darkblueyank
"It was a dark and stormy night" Perfect!

Your story is amusing and sweet and sad all together. Mary was so very Mary in her interaction with the spirit and it felt right that Matthew appeared as he did after the accident; neither cleaned up nor some wished-for uninjured persona. Thanks for writing.
11/1/2013 c1 Hillevi