for Sometime around Midnight

9/12/2018 c1 Guest
That was so so so precious. Oh young unmarried Frary and the happiness of that first season...
12/8/2014 c1 gloria
brilliant!
4/14/2014 c1 Pixie Moss
Loved it!
3/14/2014 c1 10A-shiningstar
I had not read this! And I am so glad it was recommended to me by a friend. Loved it! Sweet, humorous, and sexy! :)
3/1/2014 c1 heather1021
this made me so happy! i loved how drunk Bash and Francis were. that was an adorable scene! i loved it!
thank you for writing it!
2/21/2014 c1 132charbrose
Ugh, I loved this. Francis and Mary are the bestest. I just wish the show knew that.

Don't stop writing them. They're beautiful through your eyes. You also capture what I love about them on the show, how she's his equal in every way. And, ugh, how he cares for her... I just can't.
12/4/2013 c1 Brenda
Gosh, I love this kind of "mistaken infidelity" followed by a fluffy/fun/sexy/believeble-resolution kind of plots. Love this! Pleeeeease, make time to write more.
11/5/2013 c1 1tenerife22
Is there any chance you'll do more than oneshot tics for Reign? I'm obsessed with Francis and Mary! :)
11/5/2013 c1 45daisymeadowss
One of the best Mary/Francis piece I've read so far. Wonderful :)
11/4/2013 c1 1amgonyea
awesome . Love it
11/3/2013 c1 nadiaklevstad
this is the best fanfic I've ever read in my whole entire life and I love you for it.U r an amazing writer and please post more soon :)
11/2/2013 c1 Guest
I absolutely loved this! Best Reign fanfic I've read! Please continue!
11/2/2013 c1 Guest
I love this! please do a sequel
11/2/2013 c1 spolce12122015
I love this story. You are right, there needs to be more of these stories out there. Please continue the story please.
11/2/2013 c1 Bailey
this was so good, I loved it! you write so well! if you have more ideas for the pair of them, definitely post them.. would love to read them :))
26 Page 1 2 Next »