for A Tale of a Nightingale

11/21/2013 c13 lady73
The final scene has stopped my heart! I hope that Isobel was able to save Vipir!
11/21/2013 c13 lady73
hahahah! Vipir is a real pig! Rune is sweet but who knows what he can do! : D Isobel is definitely attracted to Brynjolf and I'm here waiting with a smile! Dialogues between the three are really fun!
11/21/2013 c13 mia
oh gods! chapter very nice! this started so cheerful and frivolous to finish with a dramatic scene! Very nice friendly relationship that exists between Rune Vipir and Isobel, and I'm sure that Isobel has a penchant for Brynjolf! I still hope that the two go on a mission together! The two of them would definitely sparks!
11/20/2013 c13 Jack5635
Why do you do this to me? I love the way that healing magic isn't painful in your stories, as it is in so many others. My only complaint is that the chapters are too short... but that's just cause I'm greedy. Otherwise I super love where this is going, and I'm excited for her to get out of Riften (eventually) and excited to see her thieving skills. One question, do you have stats for her? Like is she ranked 100 in all theiving skills (sneak, pickpocket, speech, lockpick) or is she just really skilled. I've been assuming that she's at least adept in all skills that she practiced.
11/18/2013 c12 lady73
this is not a chapter boring I like the struggle between Isobel and Brynjolf! There is something between these two, is something very strong and he has never been so aggressive towards a woman! I like! Beautiful dialogue among the boys, as they watch the fight! I hope that in the next chapters Brynjolf and Isobel go out together for a mission! I'd like to see them work together! I always wait your update! see you soon!
11/13/2013 c11 mia
Welcome back! good! The training is hard, poor Isobel! But it seems that between her and the rest of the guild begins to grow a strong bond! I love those guys and girls! What about Brynjolf? He is described rude but charming! I know I'm boring, but I love that thief and I hope that Isobel give in to his charms! They two could be a great pair of thieves, and be envied by the Gray Fox!
11/13/2013 c10 Guest
intriguing and unexpected final chapter! Continue, I like this!
11/14/2013 c11 Jack5635
Why isn't there another chapter?! (I'm not actually complaining I'm just really enjoying it and want more.). Anyways love the oc she's interesting and I love what your doing with the thieves guild missions so far. I'm super excited to see what Isobel is going to do in Markarth or Windhelm ( if Brynjolf ever let's her out of the cistern.) :)
11/14/2013 c11 manu
I feel that the tension is rising more and more! is the first story in which I see a Brynjolf sexy and grumpy together! I think that the character of Isobel is strong and very determined!
11/10/2013 c10 lady73
Brynjolf! I love the focus of this thief in your story! I like the electricity that exists between him and Isobel! Keep it up, I hope there is another soon
11/5/2013 c7 mia
I like! is well written and the story has already taken my heart, now I want to see where it goes and if Isobel will love these "strangers." !
326 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22