for After Death

11/9/2013 c1 ChaserDawn
Yep, totally not crying. Of course not. That'd be silly.
In other news, love your writing style! Very easy to follow along with and read, and the extra detail was perfect.
11/5/2013 c1 44TheShortOne1993
I've been putting this off and putting off reading this for a while. The reason was because I knew I'd have to be in a suitably calm and u emotional mood. There is something about James and Lily's tale that saddens me and pulls at my heart strings. And being a beautiful writer as you are, it's not really a surprise that I had a hard time getting through this. I know it's short but it was poignant. It almost feels real but of course it's not because James and lily don't exist!
Congratulations on applying to college! That's the first hurdle done :) take your time, we've all been in your position!
Vitzy
11/2/2013 c1 5exogenesissymph
Good luck with college!
I like how you wrote about a situation people rarely consider. ;') The HP fandom spouts tragedy and tragedy every year on Halloween and May 2nd, yeah?
Time for me to crrrrrrrrrrry.
Me getting over James & Lily:
:'(':'(
11/2/2013 c1 2TheMorriganWritesAgain
I don't know how to review this properly while giving proper credit to my feelings. Best I can do is lie down...try not to cry...cry a lot
11/1/2013 c1 ctc
nice story
11/1/2013 c1 128meldahlie
A very complex situation, very well explored. I'd never thought of how the news must have reached Hogwarts. I like the way you had Dumbledore starting with the victory - and then the price of it. You lead the reader very well to feeling the older students' dilemma themselves.
swap you a review?
cheers,
Mel Dahlie.
11/1/2013 c1 3mariposablossom
Wow, I never really thought about this situation before. Though I think you wrote it in such a way that the triumph of victory and the somber settling of heartbreak both rang true.

Good luck with college!