FanFiction.Net
for Cold hearted killers ※

7/9/2014 c4 3sharinganeye272
Reviewing for a hug, little prince sebby, cookies and an update.

Kaythanksbye !
3/23/2014 c4 Guest
CONTINUE pls :3
Sebby sebby sebby sebby sebby sebby sebby sebby *hug*
1/6/2014 c4 6ArisLux
I forgot I had this waiting for me on the fan fiction app. I really liked the detail you put into this particular chapter. There was a lot of depth that went into it. And the plot twist is greatly welcomed. I can't wait to see what you have in store! Update soon please!
12/20/2013 c4 14LovelyParadise256
This is really good! Please update
12/19/2013 c4 1Killeret
I'm glad I found this! I'm definitely intrigued and excited for what happens next!
12/14/2013 c4 Kuro-Mugi
So... Claude was actually evil?!
Or he's still good?
Or he's gonna be good?
Anyway, nice plot twist! I'll give you a thumbs-up for that.
Keep up the good work and update soon _
11/23/2013 c3 AhmadDevito
This chapter was so adorable oh my stars! Claude and Sebastian should go on an adventure to try and find his mother. While Sebastian's father and his guards try and capture them; and probably kill Claude and lock Sebastian up forever. But I'm just sayin'
11/15/2013 c1 Kuro-Mugi
nee, nee, this is getting interesting! i've always wanted to read some kind of fanfiction like this :D. i hope you continue...
11/16/2013 c3 6ArisLux
Well let's just say that this time, after briefly checking my mail through my IPod and seeing that you had updated your story, I stopped watching "A Christmas Story" with my family. : Anyway, at long last, we have a somewhat loving Claude! YEAS! Lets keep it coming!
11/11/2013 c2 1bocchanismine
oh god! the ending! agh I want more! please? *pouts* feed us your creativeness!
11/9/2013 c2 6ArisLux
Tre fantastic! *Just pretend that was French* But alas! The author used the cursed cliffhanger attack and it's SUPER effective! Thank you for updating though! The chapter came out whilst I was at a sleepover and when I read it and would chuckle or giggle my friend gave me this LOOK. So thank u for giving me the opportunity to try converting her again. Keep it coming!
11/2/2013 c1 Guest
nicely written! i hope you continue! :-)
11/4/2013 c1 14HollowNeko
I truly love the plot and your writing. It makes it so interesting and I can't wait for an update.
I really want to know what happens next.

Who will win? Sebastian or Claude? Will Claude give in to wanting to help Sebastian or the other way around? Will Sebastian finally be consider a 'real' demon? The more I think of it, the more it gets me excited to know what happens next.

Amazing plot. Can not wait until the next update.
11/4/2013 c1 1bocchanismine
if im a sexy enchilada, then this story is the mouth of the person who I want to devour me!...does that makes sense? ah who cares. what im trying to say is...PLEASE KEEEEEP GOOOOIIIINNNG! I really like this story, and even more, the pairing so please continue.
11/2/2013 c1 AhmadDevito
Hey. This is great! I like where it is going so far. Keep it up, don't give up on it though, it is a good plot and has potential. :)
-RM2199