for Deadly Infection

1/8 c14 28Son of Whitebeard
glad the brig is safe
1/8 c13 Son of Whitebeard
the silurans sure are cunning
12/17/2017 c13 Ann
The Brigadier has always been my favourite Dr Who character - and his episodes with the 3rd Doctor and Liz Shaw are just the best. Love this story and keep coming back to it - you've got he relationship dynamics between the three of them exactly as they should be! I do hope that some day, you'll manage another update. Thanks for writing :)
4/11/2017 c13 UNITgirl
Wait, wasn't the Brigadier in the TARDIS at some point in an earlier chapter? I kind of thought the Doctor would take him in there when everything else failed, but that doesn't seem to have happened, he's getting better anyway.
'Grown' should be 'groan'.
Liz doesn't need to buy her way out of the military - she's not in the military. She just needs to hand in her resignation.
4/10/2017 c13 5The Homing Pigeon
YAY new chapter! It is a heck of a long one, but there wasn't really a sensible place to break it into chunks was there. Very glad for the update, I liked how this chapter flowed and covered a lot. And it ended happily yay!
8/7/2016 c12 39IWantColouredRain
Very good
8/5/2016 c12 2Autohumans
Awe that was very touching chapter about the Brigadier caring for his daughter Kate like that. I hope we get to see her again soon.
10/20/2015 c11 39IWantColouredRain
The Brigadier's strong
10/13/2015 c11 15Fayza Banks
You write these scenes really well, but it feels like you're starting to go round in circles - the last 2 chapters haven't really added anything new or driven the story forward. Early on, the Brigadier is shown to be recovering in the TARDIS. But you still haven't written the scene where his only hope is to be taken in there, or shown Liz's reaction to seeing the interior for the first time.
I do love Liz's small gestures here tho' - kissing his hand, brushing his hair away from his face. Sweet :-)
7/9/2015 c10 39IWantColouredRain
Go Brigadier.
3/12/2015 c9 IWantColouredRain
Live Brigadier! Live!
7/31/2014 c6 14Kay Em2
There's some lovely moments in this, and it's such a good idea, but I find the chapter order confusing. Maybe if you put a 'day number 3' or 'day number 10' (or whatever) as the chapter headings?
6/17/2014 c6 Chuckles
"he was probably now fit enough to cope with being transferred from the TARDIS and into one of the specially built officer's suits in the UNIT infirmary." Um, did I miss where he was transferred into the TARDIS? I'd been reading it that he was in the UNIT infirmary all along, especially with his wife and daughter visiting. When did they take him into the TARDIS?
4/9/2014 c5 Guest
I was finding this story very exciting. however the brigadier is one of my favourites and so I would be very grateful if I could find out what happens to him. I would be very glad to no he was alright in the end.
4/6/2014 c5 15Fayza Banks
Gave a little cheer when I saw this had been updated :-)
24 Page 1 2 Next »