for Deadly Infection

3/26/2014 c4 Chuckles
I keep looking to see if this has been updated. Hope you're working on it! More soon - please?
1/3/2014 c3 3islashlove
Great chapter. I love how you have done this. Sorry it took so long to review.
11/29/2013 c3 Anonabelle
This is an excellent story, a fantastic addition to an already highly enjoyable serial. Great writing; I look forward to an update :)
11/27/2013 c3 15Fayza Banks
Good chapter! :-)
11/27/2013 c3 5The Homing Pigeon
Woo another chapter! Great writing, please continue! I realise you have only just posted this, but hey here's a bit of encouragement :)
11/11/2013 c2 3islashlove
Glad you continued this. A very touching chapter
11/4/2013 c2 15Fayza Banks
Another good chapter - though I think there should perhaps be one before this, where we see the Doctor and Liz discussing the Brig's treatment and progress - and maybe having a bit of a squabble as to who takes care of him? Also, what's Liz's initial reaction to seeing the inside of the TARDIS? :-)
11/4/2013 c1 3islashlove
that was very sad. I'm glad this didn't happen in the actual show, the Brigadier was one of my favourites, along with Adric
11/2/2013 c1 15Fayza Banks
We're clearly on the same wavelength, as it had struck me before now that the Brigadier really should have been affected by the virus, given the amount of exposure he'd had to it, and it had occurred to me that it would make a good fanfic some time - so I'm delighted to see this. Good job so far, and hope you'll update soon!
24 « Prev Page 1 2