for Street Phoebe

6/27/2016 c5 ieateminems
Please update soon this story is really great and I love the background you've shown for Phoebe and Ursula during their childhood!
11/14/2014 c3 Guest
great fic!
6/7/2014 c5 3CastleSWACLover
I love this story; I've been looking for something like this for a while! Keep writing! :)
5/5/2014 c1 HGF34567
I really liked this chapter! It tells you a lot about Phoebe and Ursula's background that the show never gave, and I really love how you're portraying them both! The writing is really good, and I think it shows a really good version of a young Phoebe. It's almost like reading a window into her young mind. I think this chapter was really good and I can't wait to read on. Amazing!
5/2/2014 c5 19CutesyBunny
Aw that was cute!:)
and FINALLY Phoebe did something before Ursula! :D
VICTORY DANCE!
...jk I can't dance Lol xD
5/2/2014 c4 CutesyBunny
Aw yay! You're continuing this story! Poor Pheebs, but yay she has a new friend! Have been on tumblr looking at "dumb fanfiction moments" and it's hilarious!
5/2/2014 c5 23findmyway
This chapter was too cute! But sadly I think I can foretell just what Ursula's about to do, from my overload of Friends-knowledge, LOL. Still, it was so sweet to see them bonding. And then when he drew her and told her she was pretty. :) And it was funny, when Phoebe misunderstood about them going to the dance together XD. Hope for more from you soon, cause honestly: your stories are among the best about Friends, that I ever read. ;D
4/29/2014 c4 Guest
This is great! Really well-written and interesting and rarely explored topic. I love how phoebe asks why it has to be called "horse" and suggests "alligator" instead. That is so her. I always like reading about ursula, I always liked her character on the show. She is being a total bitch to phoebe as usual. You've got the characters down really well. I really hope you continue this.
4/18/2014 c4 findmyway
Oh, I'm soo glad you updated this, cause this is like one of my fave fics of your hand. I also liked that it got more upbeat near the ending, when she plays with Nathan. I like him, LOL. With that said, it still bums me out that Phoebe has to deal with Ursula's whims all the time: you can see clearly how unhappy it makes her. But yeah, I really liked this chapter, good job, as always, ;D Please try to update it soon, cause as I said: this fic is one of my faves and I think it has great potential :)
3/18/2014 c3 19CutesyBunny
awwww
thanks a lot i'm crying.
jk that's a good thing.
update soon! I love this so far
3/18/2014 c2 CutesyBunny
I hate Ursula. I now have a new respect for Phoebe from where she gave her a Judy Jetson thermos years later just like the one she stole and ruined.
I hate Ursula even more now.
But I mean we're supposed to hate her so yeah lol XD
3/18/2014 c1 CutesyBunny
I have a feeling the suicide is gonna come soon...
I like this take on Phoebe's past so far!
Ursula is a jerk though lol
11/13/2013 c3 7homestuckfandomdropout
Sadness! It's okay I get that's how it was supposed to be.
And also in the show Pheobe didn't know about the suicide note until they were grown up.
11/5/2013 c3 23findmyway
Oh, man the sadness... That suicide note nearly caused me to tear up,no really. But every story needs that bit of drama, to make it good and interesting. Please update this soon :)
11/3/2013 c2 barnaboggole
Plz keep goin its really good really sad though
18 Page 1 2 Next »