for The Jewel of Neverland

8/16 c4 K9Train
As little as she was in this, I actually kind of loved Harmony as a character. I know it doesn’t make sense because she interacted very little with Amy, but I found her endearing and hoped for a friendship between them!
8/2 c36 Shay Shadowhunter
This has got to be one of the best stories I've read!
4/10 c36 theVintageAssassins
Nothing like a pandemic to send you running back to your favourite fanfics.
Just reread the whole thing in about 3 days and I still love it just as much as I did the first time I read it (and the second, and fifth haha).
6/2/2019 c25 Guest
This is like a toxic relationship. Seriously all the ‘I need you.’ ‘You can’t live without me’ stuff it’s so freaking toxic.
5/31/2019 c36 Emma Grace
Hi!

Since I was a little girl, I’ve always LOVED Peter Pan! I was obsessed (okay and maybe I still am, don’t judge) and he was my favorite! But after reading this story and the sequel, I couldn’t stop smiling! This is really a beautiful story and I can tell it took a REALLY LONG TIME to write this! Also, MAJOR COOL POINTS GOING YOUR WAY for incorporating the characters of one of my fave TV shows! I shall admit, this story made me cry a little bit! That’s how powerful your words are! The Jewel of Neverland is now one of my favorite stories and YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WILL BE REREADING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Peter Pan has always been one to make me smile, but this took it to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL! THIS IS AMAZING! You took the time to write this beautiful story and I am so grateful for it because I usually read it at night and I left off at cliffhangers that way I had something to look forward to the next day! Thank you for writing this and I can’t wait to see what more adventures you have planned! :) :)

XOXO,

Emma Grace (forever a Lost Girl)
4/7/2019 c1 Hi
I am crying
1/10/2019 c36 7LadyHolmesOf221BBakerStreet
I absolutely loved this and I can't wait to see what you do with the sequel
12/15/2018 c18 Mermaid12
so i told the 'why does peter always fly' joke to my friends and thye all looked at me as if i had some serious issues. so yeah i liked this chapter and i am having trouble with english tonight to i just stoped trying. yea
12/15/2018 c12 Mermaid12
Again yes plz change the back story and thanks it is creepy
12/15/2018 c11 Mermaid12
I am pretty sure only Rumple calls anyone dearie
12/15/2018 c7 Mermaid12
oooohhhhhh they both gonna get it form each other ooohhhh
12/15/2018 c6 Mermaid12
I think it is cute and you did a nice job building up the romance with Pan trying to kiss her and all, but why?! He knows what happened, and I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but why would he corner her like that if he knew that she was sensitive about it. Like Oh My Lassy. But anyways sorry for not posting on ever chapter like I said I would but I have been busy trying not to get caught reading ;l
12/14/2018 c1 Mermaid12
Hello again! I am back to read the story over again for the second time. I just loved it so much! I will also probably make more comments on every chapter.
12/12/2018 c21 ava
peter pan idota

10/12/2018 c1 Justclosieyoueyw
Is this different from the Wattpad story?
1,613 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »