for Legacy: Neptune

4/23 c1 7MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime
Please continue this story and update soon!
8/17/2020 c1 1angel901
Great chapter I hope you’re going to update soon as I can’t wait to read more of this story keep up the great work.
3/4/2018 c1 91056472
so good plz write more
2/22/2018 c1 Pikachu79
I like the fact no one besides Hiruzen knows Reina's little furry problem. I do like that she is apart of Neptune but I did like it with Saturn. I look foreword to the next chapter.
2/22/2018 c1 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
2/22/2018 c1 4cryo threshold
interesting story so far. though I do have one question will Reina's love "attraction" be affected by Michiru or will there be no pairings in this story?

also is it bad that I am now picturing any other Legacy stories that you may write involving other characters (Like ChibiusaSakura, MinakoIno, and possibly ReiSatsuki "female Sasuke")
2/22/2018 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/22/2018 c1 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
6/24/2015 c4 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
5/30/2015 c6 Sailor yuriko
I think the Luna potter: daughter of the huntress sounds like a good story
5/20/2015 c5 22Shinobi Gatana
Good luck to you. Maybe put up a gofundme or something to help. Maybe some of your fans would be willing to help you out with a few dollars to get your power turned back on.
3/25/2015 c4 Guest
could you contunue it please
12/25/2014 c4 Super Sonic Wind
Here's An Idea Have Tsukihime's Team Consist Of Hinata Who Would Have Mercury's Intellect And Senshi Powers But If You Don't Want A Second Sailor Mercury In The Story Name The Senshi Title After One Of The Moons Of Say Neptune Or Any Other Planet That Doesn't Have Canon Senshi Representing Them As From What I've Seen In All Five Seasons Of The Anime Not Counting The More Recent Sub-Named Season Crystal Which Would Make It Six Seasons Only Earth's Moon Is A Canon Senshi. The Second Team Member Should Be Either Sakura Or Perhaps Tayuya Since Both Have Fiery Tempers They Would Be The Sailor Mars Of The Team/Senshi. And Have A Female Kakashi Be The Sensei And Sailor Jupiter Of The Group Since Kakashi Is Somewhat Similar To Makoto In The Fact That They Live Alone And Have Very Few Friends Along With Their Senshi Powers Matching His Main Element Of Lightning. And The Other Senshi Outside Of The Team Would Be: Temari Being The Sailor Uranus Of The Group Since The Main Attack Of Sailor Uranus Is Wind Based. Ino Being The Sailor Venus Of The Group Because She's Like Minako In The Fact That They're Both Blond And Have No Success In Their Love Life. Mikoto Being The Sailor Neptune Of The Group Because She's Like Michiru In The Fact That She's Graceful And Kind To Those That Aren't Her Enemies And Fierce And Deadly To Those That Are Her Enemies. And As Far As The Sailor Pluto Of The Group Unless You Want Setsuna Holding The Spot Double-Fold Would Be Either Yugao Or Anko Since Both Are Like Setsuna In Being Somewhat Mysterious And I'm Sure Both Would Be Able To Wield A Staff Just As Good As A Katana If Not Choose Tenten Since She'd Be Able To Fight With Any Weapon.
12/18/2014 c4 1rinnegan18
you can name the senshi planet in japanese if you want,great chapter
10/19/2014 c4 22Shinobi Gatana
Hi. Good chapter. Maybe you'll check out my Shinobi Senshi. A new take on the Sailor Moon modern day origin, and without tons of chapters leading to the sailors uniting. They are all together (base sailors by chapter 4). Naruto and company also join the party to help train them. :)
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »