FanFiction.Net
for Eye of the Liepard

2/13/2015 c19 37Skitty13
OMG. I think the rest of reviews like this at this rate. XD But anyways, OMG. THEY DIED?! O.O Lysander is pure evil! How could he?
And then there's Jess! What did she do to Drew? Another coma?! Wah! Everything is esclating so quickly! DX
Amazing as always! :) Keep up the great work! :)
2/13/2015 c18 Skitty13
OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT SO MUCH! DX Anyways, time to catch up on reading and reviewing. :D
Great chapter, Tiara! :) So much suspense and anticipation going on! The girls are finding out and something is definitely wrong with Drew... This isn't good. O.O
On to the next chapter! :)
1/31/2015 c24 3DemigodPrefect
*reviews anyways*
1/24/2015 c23 1Silent-Leaf15
Noo! Poor May! That was a great ending except for May's..
Btw
Great story! I love it!
1/24/2015 c23 22Contestshipper16
OMG! Drew woke up! No way! :D This is amazing, yes, Drew's back! :D I feel so sorry for May, thought. I hope that the incident will be revealed soon enough. I can't wait for the sequel! Good Luck, Tiara! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
1/24/2015 c22 Contestshipper16
OMG! may, Drew didn't do it please don't blame him, I feel so sorry for her thought. This is great, Tiara! I love this story so much! Aww, a pity EOTL didn't win but at least the record deal was a good thing! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
1/24/2015 c23 KittyCat134
Lol, Paul's into troublesome girls xP
Nooooo! Why didn't you talk to him, May?!
I love this story a lot, and I can't wait for Ghosts of the liepard!
1/23/2015 c23 Half-Way-Petra-fied
*screamz*
THANK U FOR THIS STORY! ALL HAIL YOU!
i acyually lov the ending, as sad as it is. Cant fricking wait! SQUEEEEEE
why am i so exited
1/23/2015 c23 5PolarDawn
Okay, what? Why would May not want to speak with him? What the hell? And how could Jessica have planned that out? I don't get it. Good ending though, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
1/23/2015 c23 guess who
Sorry I didn't review every chapter XD I loved this, but I don't like the sad ending. Can't wait 4 the sequel! Write soon!
1/23/2015 c23 1Sakura Touko
My God, I have remained surprised, without words, I am charmed with me, but almost I cry, god, wait with anxieties for the sequel
1/23/2015 c23 1PearlMay13TigerSweets
Grrrrrr u better get those together again...also can u update this story saying u posted the sequel please?!

Good Luck & hurry up!...kinding

Pearl
1/23/2015 c23 3schoolmouse33
Well since I've reviewed every chapter thus far, I must review the last! XD

Awesome epilogue, loved it, too bad about May and Drew though. Goin' down the amnesia track huh...well have to see how it all turns out. Congrats on finished your first posted story! Can't wait for the sequel!
1/23/2015 c23 77QUEENSPELLER67
You're welcome!
1/23/2015 c23 27jayfeather12345
NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T END THERE! YOU JUST CAN'T! But I'm so psyched for the sequel now! I've loved this story since the beginning (and although I know I'm not a regular reviewer - my sparse presence on fanfiction being to blame for that) I've watched your writing skill grow and I know it's going to keep on growing as you continue with the next installment. I can't wait to read your next work of fanfiction :)
482 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »