for Ta-daa!

9/3/2017 c1 69Ariyah
"I am so - here, let me drive"
Excuse me while I just cackle in my corner of the world. :-D

Ariel_of_Narnia
11/14/2013 c1 1anonymous3.14
X D! 'I am so- here, let me drive'
'ta-daa!'
Loving it.
You've just made my day.
-A
11/10/2013 c1 13XxTheMoonRiddlexX
Oh gods. That got me laughing as soon as I hit "-here, let me drive" funniest poem ever!
11/8/2013 c1 55Queen Serenity
Heh. Cute.
11/7/2013 c1 Guest
I like. This was a great part of the movie!
11/5/2013 c1 3Daughter-of-dreams
Awwhh Loki sounds like a happy puppy in this (and maybe a little bit ooc). That has to be my favourite line of Thor 2 ( either that or 'oh no, is she dead?') SO MUCH SASS. But yeah, I love it, but Loki seems a little too happy (but I do understand that he is happy to be out of the cell and on an adventure with Thor). Maybe that is just the fact that the poem rhymes that gives this effect. I just think that the way the line was said was more dry and sarcastic and this poem doesn't portray that. I also love Trust My Rage and I found that the characterisation was better in that. :) If I were you I would have waited until the 8th before I published these because you would have got a better response (what with American viewers as well).
11/4/2013 c1 DietCokeLemon
Yay, first! :)

As I've told you, one of the funniest scenes in Thor 2 (right next to Thor hangingMjölnir at Jane's coat rack, hehe), and what an awesome poem about that... I have to laugh again just by imagine Loki reciting it while flying the skiff, haha :)
11/4/2013 c1 23Tia-Pixie
Just wanted to say this was amazing. I smiled, I laughed, and I appreciated the lovely rhymes because I don't like poems without it. Lovely! X